Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your mind's eye picture...

Carla, you are too critical of yourself . You might be having a cd episodic moment. Very few can look like beautiful gg's. That's the nature of anatomy. You present yourself as a sexy woman with a nice figure & legs . You too often hide your face. I know that you are smiling at your inner beauty when dressed . Remember , it's that inner peace , the glow, that we all want to achieve. That having been said, go put on a dress and have fun . I need to remember what I just said when I look in the mirror and see orka the killer whale. Peace, mel

I agree with Adriana. We can be our own worse critics. If I have taken a number of pictures of myself and want to look back to reflect on them I find leaving it for a while helps me see them in a better light. The urge is to review straight away!

Platinum Member
    Hi Carla, I like to think that I can trim 10 to 15 years off when I'm dressed.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!