Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sharing your Knowledge CD with the newbies

Don't worry, be happy? Just relax, think about what you are doing and have fun. Get the best wig you can afford (assuming you need a wig). Watch how women move. You are not alone...

Well, Eryn, I have to 'fess up that sometimes I do this - so guilty as charged, Your Honor.

But let me say in my defense that I only do so when I am in the ladies' room by myself, or else where the stall's walls and door essentially go to the floor so that it is difficult - if not impossible - to see which direction my feet are facing.

Yes, I understand the protocol that we CDers are expected to follow when using the ladies' rooms and I generally subscribe to that, as well as follow it religiously where necessary. But seriously - have you seen the state of some of these washrooms? And here I had always been led to believe that we males were the ones who typically soiled the washroom facilities, didn't clean up after ourselves, and more often than not, didn't wash our hands after doing our business either.

So yes, when I encounter such situations, I feel no guilt in exercising my male privilege by taking advantage of the anatomical benefits that Nature has bestowed upon us, if you catch my drift...

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I'm really surprise that's all people have to say.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Assuming you go out....

1) Dress like a street walker and you will be treated like a street walker.
    2) Present yourself for the occasion. The mall is not a ballroom.
    3) No, you do not pass as a woman. Now enjoy the experience.
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 04-12-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Yes, I understand the protocol that we CDers are expected to follow when using the ladies' rooms and I generally subscribe to that, as well as follow it religiously where necessary. But seriously - have you seen the state of some of these washrooms? ... So yes, when I encounter such situations, I feel no guilt in exercising my male privilege by taking advantage of the anatomical benefits that Nature has bestowed upon us, if you catch my drift...
    If there are no seatcovers perhaps you might take a moment to cover the seat in toilet paper or "hover" like other women do?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Be true to thine self. But, never think where you are now is where you must stay.

Forgot the last part.....know where you want to be

Hmm, advice. It would have to be, remember that you're primarily dressing for yourself. If you want to feel like a girl, use the visual and tactile clues to best effect. Unless you're among the 1% that can truly pass, don't waste all your time in front of a mirror working on that, wear what you can see on yourself from your own viewpoint. The tactile feedback of physically wearing things that FEEL different is also a constant reminder of what you're doing, whether that is just feeling as if you're a girl, or getting the sexual excitement from it. And try to figure out what it is that spells 'girl' the most to you. I forgot for nearly 30 years how much an effect having long beautiful feminine hair defined 'girl' to me, and when I finally got around to buying a long pretty wig so that the hair was always withing my visual field, and feeling it brushing on my skin, etc., that was the moment that transformed how I felt about myself.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Briana, Your mirror can be your best friend one minute and your worst enemy the next minute.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!