Thread: Posting To The Boy Girl Mode Thread

Aspiring Member

Posting To The Boy Girl Mode Thread

I have been thinking about posting my boy girl pictures to the Boy Girl Mode Thread but have been concerned about security and hackers.

There have many, many postings though.

I look completely different as Martha than my real self.

Just wondered what you thought about this?

Please advise.

Do you really want to see the real Martha?

But no guarantee that I will post even with positive answers. I have real cold feet.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it but If you don't want to that is up to you.
    I figured I didn't care if someone saw me in girl mode.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Don't do it if you're not fully comfortable with it...
    There's Plenty of time and there's no rush on anything.

It seems nearly every picture I take of myself makes me look a little
    bit different. You can choose one that looks "sorta" like you.

One thing I noticed a while back was that if I go out anywhere, I can
    see someone who looks very similar to someone here. In any city I'm in.
    So, IMO, It's pretty tough to ever be able to say with 100% certainty that
    someone is the exact same person in one of our pictures.

I was scared and worried, but not very much anymore. It took me
    a few months to get OK with pictures.

Only do what you're comfortable with....and don't feel hurried about
    it. ♥

The odds that the specific picture you post will be downloaded, posted elsewhere, then seen by someone you know (who then has to recognize you) are fairly slim. And if it does happen, you could always ask them why they were trawling for pictures of crossdressers in the first place

Aspiring Member
    Basically I am unrecognizable as myself when dressed as a woman. No one would ever recognize me.

I have no problem posting pictures of me in female attire.

Actually I look many years younger, as well as attractive and pretty, 180degree difference than the real me.

It's just that picture of the real me that worries me somewhat.

But why would any friends be looking at a CD site unless they were a crossdresser.
    Last edited by Martha G; 03-31-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha G View Post
    It's just that picture of the real me that worries me somewhat.

But why would any friends be looking at a CD site unless they were a crossdresser.
    Ah, I misunderstood. That is very true though.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn View Post
    Ah, I misunderstood. That is very true though.
    I am a completely different looking person dressed as a woman. No one but no one would recognize me.

As a matter of fact I look so good and youngish I am almost temped to stay that way! But that is not possible!

I'm personally not interested in folks here seeing my boy side. He's not nearly as much fun as Eryn!

If you do post a male mode picture I suggest that you use a unique image, and delete the image from your camera after using it here. If you inadvertently use the same image at another location on the web Google Images is uncanny in finding it and linking it to the one you used here. I know that the photo forum here is supposedly for members only, but security is seldom perfect and you're better safe than sorry.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Guess it's kinda related, but I would personally lock all sections to non-members which would rule out most of the "accidental findings". I'd say just go for it though... maybe try an unusual one or a unique one as Eryn suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    I'm personally not interested in folks here seeing my boy side. He's not nearly as much fun as Eryn!

If you do post a male mode picture I suggest that you use a unique image, and delete the image from your camera after using it here. If you inadvertently use the same image at another location on the web Google Images is uncanny in finding it and linking it to the one you used here. I know that the photo forum here is supposedly for members only, but security is seldom perfect and you're better safe than sorry.
    mhm you can drag and drop and search images if you use the same one in two spots they can potentially be linked. But like Eryn said it should be fine if you use a unique image that is only ever going to be posted here and no where else

Remember too that anyone has potential to see it if you post it in the gallery as 10 posts on a forum takes no time at all :P
    I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it is only a minor annoyance for someone wanting to trawl through the gallery, I had ten posts in a few minutes.

I post pictures all the time however and I've never been found or had different accounts linked be it here, steam, facebook, or other social media but that does not mean it can not happen. Just post what you're comfy with and realize that things can happen c:
    Last edited by Allison Quinn; 03-31-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I think that I have a unique photo that I can find.

I would like to post because of the great difference in looks between me as a male and me dressed as a female. A 180 degree difference.

I think that the members would enjoy seeing the real difference between the real Martha and her transformation.

I'll check to see what I have.

Thanks.

I do not link any accounts on the net certainly none with this forum.
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-01-2014 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Have another look at the rules, we do not permit multiposting

Banned Read only
    I would not worry about it. If that thread is in the P and G gallery, ONLY members can see the pics. Guests DO see avatars though. The entire first year I was here I had up a full length "dressed up out in the RW" avatar simply as a COURTESY to the Forum Dinos. And then I switched just for fun to an avatar that virtually everyone liked... that stayed up for several MONTHS... before it mysteriously vanished and was replaced by the authorities with a girly pre fab one ...which I promptly removed. The second time I put up the same "bad" avatar, many months later, it only stayed up about a week or so and vanished at exactly the same instant as...

Most of the ladies here do use makeup and I think they like to see just what is possible so why not forge ahead and post a few? I think it would be cool to see people [full dressers] with half faces in full makeup and [likely] wigs pasted to the other side of their faces in full guy mode.

I rarely go to the P&G. Maybe such a thread is already there?

And...nothing wrong with short skirts either. One is never too old to dress how they choose to.

Aspiring Member
    I think I have a photo never posted anywhere which gives you an idea what a pre Martha looks like and the face is not that clear.

I will think about trying that.

It shows my bald head for sure! LOL! Also that I am not movie star type either.

But I am completely unrecognizable as a woman!

It may be tomorrow before I can post it.

Just posted.

Can see what comments I get.

Always can delete the photo from Photobucket.
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-01-2014 at 11:04 AM. Reason: The FAQs will show you how to edit your post, have a look at them sometime

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Yes Mam, you sure do look different!

I Love that section. It proves that you never can tell who
    may be one of us. There's some tough looking guys there!

Congratulations, Martha! ♥

Platinum Member
    Hi Martha, Just be careful what you wish for,
    Once you ring a bell, You just can't un-ring it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I plan to leave the photo up for a couple of days and then delete from Photobuckt.

So let me know what you think.

I saw the warning about Photobucket and deleted all photos there.

Since I copied the photo to post, it is still there and I assume that it is safe.
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-01-2014 at 11:06 AM. Reason: 3 merged posts in one thread is three too many, take the time to look at the rules/FAQs