Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Officially announcing my retirement from the U.S. Olympic crossdressing team

Officially announcing my retirement from the U.S. Olympic crossdressing team

(From my speech at the press conference yesterday morning)

First I would like to say thank you all for being here.

I would like to thank our sponsors M.A.C. and Nyx, my coach, and my team. My time with you has been invaluable, and under your guidance I've had some of the best years of my life.

And so, it is with a heavy heart that I am here to announce that I will be retiring from the world of competitive crossdressing, and I will not seek to rejoin my teammates in pursuit of gold during the next olympic season.

Our team has taken a lot of blows over the past couple months. One teammate whom you all know has tested positive for estrogen, a performance enhancing drug. Another is currently recovering from a rib injury sustained during corset training. Yet another teammate has developed a silicon breast form allergy.

As for me, a myriad of issues have conspired to keep me out of the running for the forseeable future. I tore a tendon near my ankle while training for the high heel competition. The doctors say I may go blind if I try to put on false eyelashes again. Finally, and perhaps most devastatingly, I can't find my purse.

But rather than let these setbacks get me down I saw them as an opportunity for reflection. Perhaps it is time to let the next generation pursue their dreams. Perhaps it is time to step aside and give the younger, hungrier crossdressers a chance to prove themselves.

It is for that reason that I've decided to open a gym, where aspiring girls can train and hone their skills. Indeed, they're going to need to their dainty, feminine A game if they're going to take the gold from Thailand next year.

As for the next U.S. Olympic crossdressing team I wish you luck. I will be with you in spirit if not in body, and when you are en femme, know that I am en femme with you.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Violetgray; 04-01-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Violet , what a creative thread!!! You're too much. Now go play with some dresses. Peace, mel

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Well, I'm sorry to hear that!

This is the very reason that my competitiveness never
    went further than trying to write my name in cursive using
    MS Paint with the mouse.

I can sit in an old housecoat and flip-flops with curlers in my hair
    and just post a few pics now and then of my face pasted on
    one of the VS darlings. Nobody knows and no physical damage
    to anything but my cheetos bowl. (it was a paper one....wearing
    out badly now though!)

I always thought competing directly and in person wasn't for me....so
    now I know for sure!

Worst comes to worst. $1 drugstore makeup can actually work. It just
    takes some persistence. (Sharpies will color nails nicely too!)

I wish you the best! ♥

Silver Member
    Violet - I appreciate your thread but assure you that crossdressing atheltes, especially beautiful crossdressing superstars like you, recover all the time from the injuries you listed and return to the crossdressing arena after appropriate rehab. You will be in our thoughts. As always - the best is yet to come.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Happy April Fools Day Violet !
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just wonderful! Thank you. A good laugh to start the day.

Kate

HAH! That's a crock.

Violet is only retiring because she's one step ahead of being permanently disqualified.

She's not a crossdresser, she's a GIRL. I know it's true because the friend of my cousin's coworker read it on the internet.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Very cool, great thread for the day.
    Hugs Leigh

Heehee!

Thanks for that!
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    Better watch out the U.S. Olympic Committee does not come after you for copyright infringement for using their name!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't believe that for a minute Violet.LOLOLOLOLOL.

Very good! Thanks for wonderful smile

That was great

I'm sure that there will always be a place for someone as talented as you on the International Olympic Committee (Crossdressing Division), even after retirement, Violet.

Time now to lobby for the next CD Olympics to be held in either Phuket, Patong Beach, or Pattaya, Thailand where the competition is very likely to be world-class...

Great April Fool's Day joke, B.T.W. ...almost had me crying out "Say it ain't so, Violet!"

Violet -- I believe your retirement will be somewhat premature. You know, like certain football players just waiting for someone to offer more money. I'm sure you would come out of retirement if offered a gift card of sizable amount to your favorite clothing and shoe store.
    However, as for your teammates, I believe those charges of body enhancing drugs because I could tell by looking at her photos that there was more than met the eye.
    And, while I respect your not naming the corset training accident member, I'm sure she will recover in the near future by taking long walks along the banks of three rivers near her training grounds.
    I do want to thank you for sharing your plans with us, but I really expect this retirement to be short-lived. In the meantime, take care of yourself.

P.S. Violet -- wonderful post. Thinking about incorporating it into your routine?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    Violet,

Although I'm saddened that your leaving the U.S.O.C.T. I support you in your decision. And I admire your dedication and enthusiasm to open a gym and train aspiring girls. I have no doubts they will benefit from your considerable talents and poise as you train another generation of hopeful CD'ers.

Best of wishes on your future pursuits.

Debbie

PS: Happy April fools day!
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

Violet, that was brilliant!
    Thank you for the laughs - I pray you find your purse soon.
    - Jacky ^_^/

Too funny...

Just wait until Scottish independence and the Jo.. eerr... Our friends north of the border have their own kilted CD Olympic team... It will be a case of the phrase "Going Commando" redefined...

Well written wit, Violet - nice!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

That's right Violet, give up and go make money on the deal.

I would do that too.

I can't dance, so I started a dance class, for "beginners."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I forgot today was April 1st lol Hopefully that is what this is, a joke. if it is, you got me, if not, your timing sucks lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Thailand has the gold, lol, very funny and creative post. And International Olympic crossdressing competition does sound like an excellent pitch for a reality show

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Very cute! Thanks for the smile today.
    Becareful when you open your gym, Since MD requires you to use the potty that your dressed to use, getting the plumbing fixtures in the right place might be a bit of a hassle.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Violet,

This has to be one of the funniest threads I have ever read. I love your sense of humor. I'm really sorry to hear that you're not going to be cross-dressing anymore. Don't worry, the desire to CD won't go away and will only get stronger. One day you will recover from your injuries and rejoin Team USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post

One teammate whom you all know has tested positive for estrogen, a performance enhancing drug.
    This means she's transitioning and therefore TS. I wish her best of luck in her transition.

Since I'm considering transition, I may be eventually retiring from Team USA. For now I'm still competing, and even if I have to retire due to transition I will always be a cheerleader for Team USA!!!

Michelle
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Banned Read only
    Maybe there's a Seniors Tour?

A really great post. Any day I can start with a laugh has to be a good one. Thanks.

Vieja