Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Officially announcing my retirement from the U.S. Olympic crossdressing team

My guess is that you are retiring only because the Committee wants to test you for performance-enhancing drugs.
    p.s. specifically, which ones? Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't want to start any rumors here but I think she is retiring from the Olympic team because she got offered a professional contract. Some sources say the show company has Thai ties. And suspicious minds wonder if the Thai wanted her out of the way to ensure a gold medal.
    Nothing confirmed, just an observant girl wondering ......

That was hilarious. Thanks, Violet. Maybe you can move on to the Olympic Parody team.

Platinum Member
    Hi Violet, But you will always have your GOLD metals.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Violet, I would like to sign up to your gym. With the seniors. I will work hard and make you proud of my fem sow-cows or something like that.
    Thank you for a smile in my day.
    Love KristyE

Banned Read only
    Salchow, after Ulrich Salchow...

Thanks Jacky for the best laugh I've had today. My wife laughed too.

Oh Nooo, Violet; please say it isn't so----!.
    Remember the '08 Olympics (Olympia, WA - where the beer comes from) when you ran off with the Gold Medal for 5" Heel Racing. with 4.5 sec. over 50 meters, a record unbroken since and done wearing a pair of pantyhose with weak elastic which made it down to your knees as you crossed the finish line! 5 Golds and 2 Silvers that year. Ah, those halcyon days of youth. 12 Olympia Olympics Gold, 8 Silver and 3 Bronze over a career that spanned 2 decades. She's a living legend, folks
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)