Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Mother Of All Cross Dressing Questions

great question and am going to answer before i read anyone else's posts.

i think i would be Marge Simpson as she is soft yet strong and i think sexy (in a animated way).

now the subliminal message here may be that i would be Marge (who is animated) because i embrace my fantasy feminine identity more than being public. i am just now comfortable to be out just yet...
    life is a work in progress... but not all work, there is always potential for play, too!

don't remember if she was a mom, but, Barbara Stanwyck or Sue Ellen

Silver Member
    The mother on Happy Days or maybe Bonnnie Franklin from OneDay at a Time.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I wanna go with Sophia Vergara, she makes a great mom to many! Oh and she gets to wear all sorts of sexy dresses and heels.
    I want to be this girl!

I have gotten to where I watch a lot of TCM, I love the old movies, especially from the 30's and 40's yes, I want to look like one of those women. I really like the style and class of those women. Wish I could name some names but my mind is blank right now sorry.
    I looked in the mirror and saw a gurl

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LICutie View Post
    great question and am going to answer before i read anyone else's posts.

i think i would be Marge Simpson as she is soft yet strong and i think sexy (in a animated way).

now the subliminal message here may be that i would be Marge (who is animated) because i embrace my fantasy feminine identity more than being public. i am just now comfortable to be out just yet...
    Yes! Remember the show when she got fake boobs? Rewind, watch, rewind, watch! Too cool!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'm probably closest to the mother on Two and a Half Men, if only because she's always so smartly turned out!
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Barbara Billingsley,,,,,,,,,,,,the Beavers Mom
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs View Post
    Too bad Oliver & Lisa Douglas (Eva Gabor, Green Acres) never had any children. She would fit my "Lacy PJs" style! So I'll have to go with any of the Desperate Housewives; they always seemed to be well-dressed.

Lacy PJs
    You do remember that they adopted Arnold the Pig and that Ebb was like their adopted son though he was suppose to be the handy man!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen kc View Post
    Barbara Stanwyck had all those big boys in the 'Big Valley.' I only remember Richard Long and the Six Million Dollar Man (Lee Majors) were two of them. Please enlighten me on the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen kc View Post
    Trivia Question - What woman was the daughter of Barbara Stanwyck on the Big Valley and a mother on Dallas?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-04-2014 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one. Please use multiquote or reply to all posts in one post.

i <3 this thread. so fun.

i know i'm a gg, but i wanna play too!

I want to be just like Morticia Addams when I grow up!
    “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. ”
    ― Maureen Dowd

Platinum Member
    Hi Ilsa, It just don't get any better than June Cleaver.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My choice is...

Hands down it's Lily Munster.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-04-2014 at 03:27 PM. Reason: showing just a bit too much
    "Missed it by that much!"

Claire Huxtable from the Cosby show. I love the professional look and she really looked sexy in her lawyer uniform

If I were older, I think Edith Bunker would be an interesting choice. I'm always running around waiting on my SO like Edith waits on Archie...

Banned Read only
    Barbara Billingsley as June Cleaver in "Leave It to Beaver." I know the vast majority of GG's think those of us you love to be attired in a pretty flared dress with petticoats and high heels are nuts when we do our house work, but, "Hey, June Cleaver" did it. I guess a lot of younger CD-ers probably feel the same way about us old timers.

interesting to see how some here use every available method to get around what I said earlier. Can I break this down into simple language. "mother" has had a child on the show. "TV" not stage not movies not in real life. Not aunts, cousins, sisters, neighbors (unless they have children)

go ahead, I love deleting posts
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    If I were older, I think Edith Bunker would be an interesting choice. I'm always running around waiting on my SO like Edith waits on Archie...
    I'm so glad we have one from the "older set" ... who can forget Jean Stapleton? Now that I'm a septuagenarian, I'll add Sophia Petrillo (Estelle Getty in the Golden Girls ... who did a great job of looking older!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Torn between Alicia Florrick (The Good Wife) and as Rachel suggested Betty Draper (Mad Men).

Answer to Trivia Question - What woman was the daughter of Barbara Stanwyck on the Big Valley and a mother on Dallas?

Linda Evans

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie D50 View Post
    Samantha Stephens ( Elizabeth montgomery ) that would be my chose I saw at lease one other pick her> (I also wish I had her powers :-)
    I can already do Samantha as a witch but, when she was dressed normally, she was quite stylish. I like that choice, too.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Um... is too late to change my answer? Lol Nancy Botwin! Omg I love her style!!!

Me too - it would have to be Samantha Stephens from Bewitched. She was amazing. Always looked fantastic.

Meredith Baxter (Birney), the Mom on Family Ties.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Oh my...Elizabeth Montgomery who played Samantha Stevens in Bewitched. She was so beautiful. Barbara Billingsley, mother in Leave it to Beaver. Two of my favs.

Roseanne bar !! Just kidding
    Gabriella solis desperate housewives played by Eva longoria