Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl watching

Girl watching

Has this happened to you?
    I was just sitting here in a DSW while my wife and daughter were shoe shopping. Sitting up front because shopping with them is too painful...there are sooo many nice shoes and none in my size (14...).
    Anyway, this stunningly beautiful woman walked by in a perfectly put together, gorgeous and very elegant outfit....and I found my gaze trailing her as she walked past. Immediately behind her came a young guy and his girlfriend, and my gaze was busted by the guy. He laughed and as an aside to me said with a knowing wink..." You can look but you can't touch!" Then laughed and walked on.
    Little did he know it was her outfit I was lusting after...tee hee.

You can lust after her outfit, but don't touch that either!

I do the same, and then go and see if I can find one in my size.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just yesterday. I was headed to the car in a parking lot when I noticed a tall redhead in a black knit mini-dress and knee-length high heeled boots coming towards me. It's like you can't shut your brain off quickly enough to divert your stare. If she only knew what I was really thinking she probably would have been even more ticked off.

Oh of course! It's how I get most of my ideas for outfits!
    It's funny though, like I'll with a group of my friends and a girl will walk by, and I'll get caught staring and they usually assume it's because of her body or something, but oh no it's usually the outfit I can assure you

Oh yes! With Springtime arriving here in Georgia, all the gals have on their miniskirts and tank tops. As someone who cant dress all the time, I am insaneley jealous!

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    It's weird because it's not really OK to be staring at the girl, but
    it somehow seems to be perfectly fine to admire her style of dress
    ...for more than a few seconds. But onlookers don't know the difference.

Luckily my wife knows which it is with me so I don't get "popped"
    by her anymore. lol!

I do that all the time. And when I get busted I want to explain to "her" why I am staring at her but it probably would not change "her" opinion that I am just a dirty (50+) old man!

Crossdresser
    You can't touch, but you can compliment her on her outfit. I'm sure it will put a smile on her face and make her feel more at ease knowing you were not staring at body parts.

Ooh.. I catch myself doing that whenever I go shopping in the bigger hipper cities.. so many girls/women in beautiful outfits and lovely shoes! I do try to stare a little bit more inconspicuous though!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Gone to live my life
    Stare at good looking women . . . um . . . you bet after all I am a guy. However I do find myself checking the clothing, walk, mannerisms first as that is how I learn to better my presentation. However I do this covertly as I hate to be "that guy" staring at a girl. It is funny though, my wife caught me the other day staring at a woman in a great sweater dress and the best pair of boots I have ever seen. She nudged smiled and said "Boots?" . . . she knows me so well.

Hugs

Isha

ooooh yeah..lol..i always wear sunglasses when i go shopping..even if it is inside a shopping centre ..theres just way to many distractions .and if her outfit is short and cute i,ll walk behind and blend in with the crowd walking the same direction..often i get distracted from why i,m there shopping .because i live in the country..nobody bothers to dress up really..but in the city..theres just too much eye candy..and i get so jelouse if i see an outfit i like walk past

I saw a lass, i'm sure she was (possibly) at the glorious peak of beauty for her life, perfect free dress stockings heels, every feature and movement perfect. Every man and woman stole the same look as they walked past, the unattainable wish to have and/or be. To wear her outfit would be to wrap that memory feminine perfection around me. I hope she enjoyed herself.

Has this happened to me? Only nearly every time that I am out in public. It makes no difference whether I am presenting as a woman or a man.
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Read only
    Hi Samantha,
    You know you'd let every CDer down if you didn't think like that !
    I still think that even a non Cder has the thought that, " if I were a woman I'd like to look like that ! " Plus other male thoughts ! I was lucky as a wedding photographer I could talk to them about their outfits, tell them how great they looked and arrange them because I was taking their picture, and I get paid for it !
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-03-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Oh yes, I too like to girl watch! I have the utmost respect and admiration for women. I definitely check out the clothes and watch how they present themselves and i often say to myself, 'I wonder what it's like to be you'

The women in our corporate office dress to the nines! It was amazing listening to heels clicking by all day... and mostly the young women! Then we just got exiled to the anex next door.... and the few women that came over dress like crap! sigh.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

At work the other day I couldn't help but stare at one of the worker's heels. My co-worker caught me of course and afterwards remarked about her great legs. Oh yes... great legs.... if he only knew what I was really lusting for...

I understand your pain about DSW. I need a 12 WW or 13 WW shoe (unless open toed) so when I got to DSW with my gf it is just torture. On the flip side, she loves that I am there to help her pick out shoes as I have no problems going up and do the isle picking out things she might like.

Now to the real topic, yup I woman watch all the time and it is mostly (yes mostly) about their outfits/makeup/hair style. I am even at the point where I will go up to some one (in drab) and ask them about their outfit. Most have been very friendly and chatty but a few I could tell thought it was just some weird pick up routine.

I watch women all the time. Sometimes it's the clothes, and sometimes it isn't. I usually try to smile and say hello as well. (And continue to go about my business) That way I'm acknowledging her as a person, not just a piece of meat. Most smile and say hello back.

Yes, same for me with a few exceptions. I'll notice the woman's body shape then her outfit then wish I had both her shape and outfit then I think she is attractive, then my guy brain kicks in and I have to divert my gaze before I start drooling

Girl Watching

Yes, I do love to girl watch and it always start with their heels and move my way up. If the girl isn't that attractive it usually stops at her shoes But if I found her very attractive It goes all the way to her outfit and hair and wonder how it would be to look like her to almost drooling over her. Of course like many of you I try to be discrete especially if my gf is around. My gf knows that most of the time I am looking at her shoes. However, if its pure attraction and I am with my gf I don't bother looking because I wouldn't want to disrespect her or look bad. So the Cd-er in me looks at the outfit and the guy in me looks at the gal.

I always girl watch. This morning there was a fire the train station at my office. Because of it I had to walk about ten blocks to my office. As I was walking by the White House, which is about three blocks from my office, I saw a young lady with a maroon scoop neck satin blouse. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I wanted one. I logged on to ebay then amazon until I found it. It will be delivered next week.

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Abso-freaking-lutley

Everything about them! Their hair, their face, their makeup, their hands, their body, their legs, their clothing, their shoes, their body language and movements...And all that is observed in the same amount of time it would take any of my friends to say 'DOOD....did you see the rack on that one?'

I say 'Uh..huh'...

If you ever find yourself 'gawking' at an attractive woman, and she catches your gaze, simply give her smile. Most of the time, you will get one in return.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Looking at the ladies, all of them fine
    All of them so lovely, I can't make up my mind
    But I'm lookin' at you from the corner of my eye
    I can see you now, you're steppin' so high and I'm

Walking down the street watching ladies go by
    Watching you

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    Looking at the ladies, all of them fine
    All of them so lovely, I can't make up my mind
    But I'm lookin' at you from the corner of my eye
    I can see you now, you're steppin' so high and I'm

Walking down the street watching ladies go by
    Watching you
    Hey, stop looking at the ladies on those street trips
    Because at this rate, you all give some serious creeps
    So stop sticking your eyes too much on them please
    Get some ice and water and make all that heat cease

I could not resist, so you get it don't make me insist.

I felt tempted to reply in consequence...