Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girl watching

Yes, definitely! But.. For me it's twofold because I also draw/animate, so the clothes, fashions and walks all get stored in my sketchbook and brain for futures reference.

My friends (all girls) enjoy the watch too, so it makes me seem less creepy. (Hopefully)

But my best source for fashions and clothes is my best friend, she's has the best style ever (unfortunately she size perfect), but she let's me use her as My Size Barbie, so I can dress her up however I like.

Banned Read only
    I'm usually wishing I had their body lol....pretty clothes would be a bonus.

You are sooooo lucky to have a supportive wife. I always look at gg's when out and about. I look at what attracts my attention to them wether hair, body clothes, shoes etc. I really admire their clothes. Just a short time ago when out and about with the SO, she caught me looking at another girl a little to long. She slapped my are and said "you're not looking at her as men look at girls, you're looking at her clothes." I blushed looked down and then snuck another peek at what this lady was wearing. It's always so fascinating to see how stylish some girls are and how just thrown together others are.

When I'm out at a bar or a more formal place I find myself checking out the style and height of the heels that the girls are wearing, and wishing I owned a pair

I've kind of been too shy and introverted to do much girl watching... but that's changed a little bit more recently.
    Really need to get out more and figure more out on what I need to work on presentation-wise.
    And I dunno on DSW... haven't had much luck getting what I see they sell (just apparently not in the stores :/ ) and I'm even a nice ladies 7-1/2 or 8 sized wearer..
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

I girl Watch all the time, to see if that outfit, hair style makeup, etc.. would suit me,
    I love to do it, it's my way of compensating for not being able to dress 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    I'm usually wishing I had their body lol....pretty clothes would be a bonus.
    Yup! Those curves ... those wonderful curves. If only all GGs knew how lucky they are (some of them do, obviously!)

I know the feeling. Many times we all probably have. Back in 1010, at Vancouver B.C. airport, a super tall , lady in a skirtsuit, with great long legs, strutted past. "The lady of my dreams!" I was thinking. I still think of her sometimes, when i wear a skirtsuit. I didn't get busted though, that i know of.

Girl Watching My favorite thing especially when they are dressed to the nines. I guess that is just a guy thing I always wonder if they are my size and how that dress would look on me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee