Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is in charge of your body hair?

Platinum Member
    Hi Nadine, My Eppilator is in complete control.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

the only thing i got from my SO about shaving my legs was to ether keep them shaved or grow them back out due to her not liking the stubble. Now i just need to learn to do it with out all the razor bumps.

Iv'e been shaving my legs, arm and underarms since my twenties. Now i have been epilating and also recently bought a Me Smooth IPL. Looks like it's working since my hair now grows thinner and sparser.

My wife doesn't mind if I shave my legs or wax my back. But she told me that she likes to run her fingers through my chest hair. So no low-cut dresses for me

Aspiring Member
    Everyone here DOES care what society thinks or you wouldn't be removing your body hair. You remove it because society has randomly decided women shouldn't have any. We do have it, I might add, in varying levels, and we usually only remove it because that's what everyone else does. I doubt little girls even notice their body hair until someone tells them to get rid of it!

Banned Read only
    Humans worldwide are slowly but surely losing MOST of their body hair... simply because we no longer need it. And there are numerous Nationalities that [for whatever reason] have very little body hair. Most women shave their legs because smooth legs will score them more points than hairy legs. Very few women will shave their arms... because smooth arms won't score them any points and therefor are a waste of time and energy... she could be spending on Makeup or other point producing efforts.

Most CDers w/o question are obviously obsessed about body hair and believe the rest of Society is equally concerned and/or notices.

Just another Forum Myth.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    My wife likes my body hair, I don't. I've been shaving my head for years, since I started going bald, NO comb-over for me. Then I started to cross dress, the legs were first, not much hair there anyway. I always hated my back hair so she will shave that for me. I shave my arms too. She has asked me to not shave my chest because she really likes it, so I leave it there, besides I don't like the way I look completely shaved, I look like a big baby. Plus I don't try to pass as a woman, I present as a man in a dress so it's not such a big deal. My body my rules, just like hers, I don't tell her how to do her hair or what clothes to wear. I do check all outfits with her though, because of her fashion style is much better than mine. AND I wasn't aware that bald men are stared at in public, now a bald man in a dress I can see that. I 'd rather go out bald than wearing a BAD WIG, like some people.

Who is in charge of my body hair? Well, I try to be, but my DHT has other ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine Spirit View Post
    ...I once had a good friend tell his wife in front of me that she was not allowed to cut her hair shorter than it was at that time. She said "okay." I was shocked by this....
    This an easy edict to live with if she liked having it that length, and I'm sure that if, later on, she wanted it shorter she would feel perfectly justified in cutting it short. Women see this as their prerogative and it is!

I think that a lot of SOs who are new to CDing see body grooming as a "symptom" and, if they are having trouble with accepting the situation, a way to "nip it in the bud." They are wrong, of course, but that seems to be a fairly common path.

Everybody has the right to groom themselves as they wish. However, in a well-developed relationship it is a good idea to communicate one's plans to alter grooming so that the change won't come as a shock or betrayal. You need not ask permission, but giving some notice is polite.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

When I first started properly I wore high denier black tights to hide leg hair, long cardigans and jumpers to hide arm hair and always made sure my chest was covered.

My gf basically said to me to try shaving and see what I looked like and how I felt, so did my torso first and after a month kept it shaved then she helped me do the rest of my body. Now I just shave all the time, expect for when it comes to the summer holiday as we spend a week with my folks and they don't know about Cindy.

Dear Nadine ...the problem with shaving our bodies ..it become a real joy to keep it shaved .because of the feeling we have when we put on the bra , or wear pantyhose or even shave the lower part and having the lovely G-strings feeling all day long ...and as usual my wife ask me to keep the hair because she likes it very much ....yet to me I became in love with hairless body ...So this became a dilemma to both ...sometimes I grow the hair but most of the times ..I shave ...no matter what is the result .....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I am in charge of my body hair, but I also have a responsibility to my wife and children to thank about the effect of my CDing on them. I live n a small town in southern Ga where men with shaved legs is an oddity. I wish it was not so, but it is. I shaved my legs, chest , stomach, and under arms over thanksgiving(first time), but I let my wife know that I would let it all grow back before spring. She smiled at me, gave me a hug and a kiss and told me she loved me.
    I'm lucky to have her, and I'm willing to sacrifice my ability to wear skirts or dresses during the summer for her and my children.

I have been naturally hairy in all the male places. As I grew older,I started to get back hair, ears etc. my doctor put me on Avodart for a BPH problem and spiro to help control my high BP. After a couple of years, I have zero body hair. All areas are hairless, except my head, face and pubic region. This is just a side effect of the meds, but one that I am very happy with.
    We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I just recently started shaving my arms the past few months. Before that I would do it every once in a while, but now I feel the need to get rid of all visible hair. Many of my female friends complain about shaving my chest and sideburns, but at this point in my life I am like "oh well!"

Because I live at home, I would worry about what my mom would think about me shaving my body hair. I have secretly been doing it during winter, because I'd wear some sort of sweats/pants around the house. Now that it's getting hot I decided to take a risk and wear shorts exposing my shaved legs. She hasn't mentioned anything about it, which I found weird because she would be the first to mention it and ask why I was doing it. I'm glad she hasn't said anything, I'm gonna keep doing my thing.