Thread: Female friend wants to go shopping with me!

Female friend wants to go shopping with me!

One of my female neighbors one day was wearing leggings with a cute skirt and i just asked if her pants were leggings. She said yes and was interested in knowing why i asked. I said i used to be a tranny. She said ok, cool. Today i was outside on a bench resting and she was walking her dog and said when am i going to dress up again! I said i don't have enough clothes. She said we should go shopping and then you can dress up for me! Wow, it's about time! So we had a nice discussion and she wants to be friends and be occasional girlfriends. I'm glad i live next door to a Goodwill!
    I need some Ca$h!! :-)
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-04-2014 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Really? did you put that in just because you could? It was way TMI

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Not too keen on the term tranny. Hope things work out with your new friend.
    Erica

that would be an interesting scenario.. but be careful!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

We kinda, don't wanna use the term tranny anymore.

Like the other girls said, be careful. And at 59, get up to speed!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

what do you mean "used to be"?

We all know that once a crossdresser, always a crossdresser. These is no "On/Off" switch, purging is futile and ineffective, and the need to dress up may be dormant from time to time but it never goes away completely...
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-04-2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: removed reference to edted part of OP

Jessi I hope you have a lot fun with your neighbor. I know how the feeling about dressing goes up and down. Myself with DADT wife I am really limited for what I can do. However I do hope you get to know her and really have a lot of fun!

Take advantage of the offer.

She is apparently on sees the "vibe" you give.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Be very careful if she's married or otherwise attached.

If not, have fun!

Banned Read only
    I said i used to be a tranny.
    I don't love the "tranny" word, especially in print, but in this case it was used conversationally. Jessidresser might have been nervous. How do we know how the term was used, or with what tone of voice or inflection was used?

Lucky you! if shes married stay away, if your married stay away, if your both free enjoy the moment.. I understand why you said used to be a tranny.. you were feeling out her feeings and wanted to know where she was coming from..

the tranny word does not offend me, but in my world is a transmission.. (with out pictures it didn't happen,, teasing)
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Having a female friend who enjoys your cd lifestyle is a super experience . Have fun . Much peace, mel

To improve the above scenaro, you both need to be free of any encumbrances, such as a wife or husband.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jessi, Give us a little more information about you and your friend.
    It sounds like it could go either way.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think the day you stop being worried about what people think is the day people come asking to be around you. Glad you made a new friend.
    Chickie

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes...they took the word " tranny" out of the crossdressers rulebook a few issues back.....going shopping with a gal pal is great fun!

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    Agree Wholeheartedly

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    what do you mean "used to be"?

We all know that once a crossdresser, always a crossdresser. These is no "On/Off" switch, purging is futile and ineffective, and the need to dress up may be dormant from time to time but it never goes away completely...
    My guess is that "used to be" was simply used to break the ice and get a feel for the neighbor's acceptance level without admitting it is something that is still done. If the neighbor had replied "good thing you don't do that anymore", it would have been easy to laugh about past youthful indiscretions or some such excuse without drawing the hate out of the neighbor. True that we all hate to lie, and we want everyone to be accepting and open minded, but the reality is far from the ideal. Sometimes we need to say things to maintain safety and well being.

Sometimes I wonder why things are picked apart ,,like the meaning of words or actions. I know I have said things like that, but I did not mean it in the other context.
    It nice to have an understanding friends and yes someone should be careful , It seems she has an interest or she would not have asked ,,motive ? How tall do we build our walls ? Well I would go ,just making sure it was in a public place , who knows unless you try . Not everyone is a gremlin or sexfeen . I hope you have a good time no matter what you decide.
    Just say Hey ! Trinity Sue