Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shared stuff or your own stuff

Brittany-It does not matter to me now.I have bought alot of new clothes of my own online,but for years,in secret,I wore my
    mothers clothes&she had a treasure trove of outfits,tops,blouses,short mini skirts,her dress slacks,her pantssuits&her good skirtsuits,which I had a chance to wear,as well as her shoes&heels.Many times I would open her pantyhose drawer&lift a fresh
    pkg of beige,or black pantyhose,put them on&proceed to go into mom's closet&try on her dresses&heels&got bolder over time&
    soon I would be wearing one of her good skirtsuits/w a silk blouse&I'd be already wearing pantyhose,so I would just step into a
    pair of her heels,walk around the house with drapes closed&sit at her makeup table&try on wigs&do makeup

My current wife does not accept me fully dressing, however she don't mind me under dressing, and wearing night gowns to sleep.

My first, late wife was fully accepting, and we had hers, mine, and ours. We were very close in size, except I was several inches taller. So, we had 1 bra drawer, and 1 panty drawer, some for hose/garter belts. I had my own blouses/tops, and skirts( I never wore slacks/pants).

It sounds to me like she is trying to come to terms with you dressing as a fetish. Thus, wearing her things help her deal with it. I hope the 2 of you come to a understanding.

This is all very new to me but here is what I have thought about so far....
    No I don't want to share, in fact I found my favorite pair of wedges broken last night, I don't know who did it but the strap is busted as if someone with a foot 3 times bigger them mine tried them on, not accusing anyone just saying. There has been other mysteriously stretched out items or busted zippers.

I don't have a ton of clothes to begin with so to lose a few favorite items really puts a dent in my collection.
    I want him to have his own stuff with his own style however I want to be involved in picking it out and buying it.
    He's still new to it also, as far as having the option to have his own stuff goes, up until recently it was just what he could manage to squeeze into of mine. I don't want to force my style onto him, I'm pretty sure he does'nt really want "my" style anyways. I'm very vintage/bohemian where I think he wants to lean towards the more feminine and pretty, at least when I'm asking him what he likes and we are looking online those are the types of things he'll have me click on and take a closer look at.

I honestly do not like the idea of him browsing Victoria's Secret by himself and just buying all kinds of stuff, I get what feels a lot like jealousy. But this is all very knew to me and eventually I might get to the point where I don't have to be involved in every aspect, but for the time being that's how I feel.

That's a interesting situation your in, mine was all about me getting my own and that has helped her with it. I cant say I have seen anyone saying that they have a SO that wants them in theres. I think it could be great and cheaper in the long run plus encourages you to stay up on current fashion.