Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first little "mini" outing!

Your eyebrows look good to me, I would not worry. You are definetly passable.

you have a lot of natural features in your favor, refine the make up a little more you will be one hot looking chick..(shadowing)
    no offence intended,, I not a person that tries to be politically correct, I'm just me, I speak my mind.
    Last edited by MssHyde; 04-05-2014 at 03:44 PM.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Quote Originally Posted by MssHyde View Post
    ...refine the make up a little more you will be one hot looking chick..(shadowing)
    I agree, my eyes are where I need the most practice. No offense taken

~Amanda

My first time out was recently as well. Congrats! an FYI, I went to a gay bar assuming they would be more accepting than the general public...I was right ...also water balloons better than rags when in a pinch without forms. You def look passable

great smile!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Roberts View Post
    Thank you girls for all the lovely feedback and sweet compliments I really did have a great time!

Thank you also for the suggestions on shopping and places to go while out and about. I will definitely plan to incorporate that good advice in my next adventures.

Several of you mentioned wanting to see a smile, lol. Here you are! Not very good...but there it is. I'm still trying to get my smile figure out -- most of the time I think it makes my chin look too big. I need to look at some tutorials on the makeup and figure out how to make my chin look smaller. And the eyebrows. Uggh. H8 them!

~Amanda
    yea, Amanda, great smile!
    imo, when you are enjoying yourself, the smile can't be helped; i don't mean that in a bad way... i mean the smile has it's own muscle memory or something like that. personally, i find there are certain faces i make almost without even realizing it. maybe they are triggered by how one is feeling or what one is thinking. and i am sure that when we are in front of a camera (or not) our faces are different because of that...
    i think it's all about working with what you got; the lines under my eyes can almost double as my mascara
    who knows?
    wishing you continued joy!
    hugs,
    Lil
    life is a work in progress... but not all work, there is always potential for play, too!

Sweetie, you are totally passing--wishing I was looking as good as you!!!
    Hugs,
    Trisha