Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you on the Crossdressing Curve?

Where are you on the Crossdressing Curve?

We have no doubt all taken online or even printed surveys where you are asked to answer a question based on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being... well, you know.

When I read the posts here, I often wonder where the posters are on a crossdressing scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being that you occasionally pull on some panties in the privacy of your own home and 10 being that you are pretty much a full-timer. I'll even add an 11 for those who have transitioned; but if you have made that change, then I'd think you are no longer a "cross" dresser but you are now dressing gender-appropriate.

You might want to put your answer in the title of your post then go on to explain it a little in the message itself if you would like.

I'll go first... I'll give myself a "3". I only dress in the privacy of my home, usually in the evening in mostly PJs, babydolls, or gowns and an occasional leotard & tights. Other than that... no forms, no make-up, no wig, no shoes... and no real desire to go much farther.

Have fun!

Lacy PJs

Not quite 11 but I'm grateful to have awesome cool friends that are 11 on the scale of 1 to 10. I'm just a mere 8 or 9.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    8 Ish ??? Maybe 9 ....But I have no intrest in going full time...i wont be going any further ...i am happy where i am at......

Probably 8.
    Visit www.xdressreviews.com for free give aways, crossdressing tips, and product reviews.

I guess I am a 7-8 ish, I go all out but I have no desire to transition and do not feel I have this "inner Girl" making me do girly things.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    Hi Lacy, it might be easier to answer if you can give each stage a rating, I have driven out at night fully dressed so I guess I would pitch in at about 6-7, I know it's only fun but perhaps we should have a rating for medical reasons so if we have an accident they can put us in the right cubicle !

Silver Member
    Classifying myself as an 8, maybe 8.5 at the most, but if you talk to some family & friends, they would tell you I've already gone off the end of the scale! Their problem, not mine. Enjoy.

Aspiring Member
    Probably about a 3, in the safety of my home or a hotel room when I travel. Have ventured a little outside but not much.

It's like a very long Benjamin Gender Disorientation Scale but only for transvestic individuals? I think I'm a four. I'd like to be a five but I don't have an undies obsession.

I guess I'm a 3 or so, but with the time, money and my wife getting on board I could go for an 8!
    Love KristyE

I'm at least an 7 or 8.
    I love to to dress but am in no way interested in defecting to the other team!
    As Adriana put it..."I am happy where I'm at!"

Natasha
    HUGS

A 3 maybe 4 mostly nightgowns .I wear panties most of the time and bra on occasion going out.also have my hair shoulder length.

going by the other posters rating scale, I'd say 8-9.. for me.. when I have the chance, I do every girly thing I can.. (except sexual things)

I have had my hair highlighted, several perms, double pierced ears, toe rings and polish 24-7 (on my toes)
    i used to go to the beauty shop for a set, or french braid.

I go out dressed.

I'm loyal to my wife, I try to never lie, but I also protect what I have to (keep my mouth shut, girly Items out of sight) to keep peace.
    Last edited by MssHyde; 04-05-2014 at 03:52 PM.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Probably a 6 and on my way to a 7.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    7 for me. I underdress @ work, then when I come home I put on capri's, a crop top, and if time allows a wig and makeup, and have been out a few times...
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Four to five...

7 or so I suppose. I'm male most of the time, but when I dress I want to present completely female. I'd probably be female more often if it didn't complicate my life and that of my loved ones.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

5.5 or Cool on the Rasmussen scale.

If we are using the "But it goes to eleven" scale. This also depends on the weighting factors assigned to wig, form, padding and a chosen name.

The choices on the Rasmussen scale being:
    Way Bad
    Bad
    Cool
    Way Cool

Left to my own devices I'd describe myself as not cream of the crop but not bottom of the barrel either so 5.5!
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

About 6. I wear heels all the time except when I do something that requires workboots or sneekers. I always wear eye makeup and most of the time complete makeup. I don't really want to be taken as a woman but will makeup to go with the clothing style. I carry a purse everywhere because it is handy.

Rhanda

Not sure about numbers but my "curves" are on my boobs and hips hopefully . I'm not "full time" but could be if I chose to do so. So, I'll say 10.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    My brain is a 13, I have been out a few times, but only a few, which would allow for an 8, I am attempting to bend the gender lines a little with my everyday appearance with hair and figure but the cloths are just cloths. So you can rate me as you please. Most people would look at me and see a 5 but they cant see inside my heart.
    Erica

Banned Read only
    I don't fit on your scale and don't think it's possible to really have an accurate curve unless both the T factor as well as the N factor are part of the calculation.

And either/both words will result in an email from at least one of the Forum "authorities" here. INTRUSIVE was the reason cited in capitol letters.

I also think the home/out in the RW factor belongs in the equation somewhere, possibly on the bottom of the formula.

I'd probably put myself at a 7. I like to dress head to toe and make myself look as passable as possible. Also had a few adventures in the big wide world dressed, would love to get out a bit more

I am going to say a 5. I am always wearing something girly around the house, but never to work(I do wear women's socks to work,but that doesn't count so much). I go out in female mode whenever possible. I wear breastforms, wig and makeup, but only to go unnoticed by troublemakers. I don't particularly like makeup, but I think I would if I were better at it. i never wear makeup at home, unless I just got back from shopping.
    If I get to retire someday, I will go with the female clothes about 98% of the time. I would only go in male mode for doctor's appointments and that kind of thing. I guess that makes me a (hopefully) future 10.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    If the scale is 1 to 11, I'm 5.5. I'm really split equally between my genders. My perfect world would be 3 days in one gender and 3 in the other.