Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you on the Crossdressing Curve?

It's too simplistic - I'm sorry... this is not a simple, one dimensional thing...

It's at least a three dimensional multi-curved surface, probably with different z-planar steps for... who knows what..?

To misquote and paraphrase a prisoner of a different sort:

" I am not a number - I am a free girl!"

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Probably a five. This being a scale to include all, then the mean is 5 but the median may be different, as well as the mode. Plus we do not know the confidence limits so.... ZZZZZZZZZZ

Banned Read only
    I am a solid 8 sliding upwards towards 9. I'll eventually reach 11.

I give myself a 8 as I don't work in makeup....wish I could
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I wish I was a 9

In terms of CD dressing I'm a 3 dressed up as a 9. lol Like the song from Trooper

I'm about a 8 or a 9 I guess I wear panties an thongs almost 24/7 an girls jeans an girls athletic shoes everywhere I go an when I'm at home I will put on a cami or tank top an a jean skirt an relax an watch tv in the recliner or at the computer..

Hmmm.. I have no idea what number I should give myself.

I dress a couple of times per month, usually in the weekends.. but if time and opportunity permits even a few times during a week.

When I dress, I go the whole-nine-yards.. make-up, doing my hair, breast-forms, heels. When dressed, I usually go out: shopping, bars, support meetings, restaurants, photo/video shoots. And.. when I dress, it's usually for the whole day, evening and night.

But if I look at the time spent dressing percentage compared to boy-mode per month... it's never more than 20% of the time.

Judging by the first part.. I should be somewhere in the high numbers.. but going by the last part.. I should be around a 5.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

I'm gonna go with a 6-7
    I dress once a week, sometimes twice.
    I go whole hog every time or I don't bother (Makeup, wig, well dressed, nails jewelery, perfume etc etc).
    I'm happy with this and have no desire to go full time, I want to keep it fun, not something that becomes 'normal'
    Samantha -x-

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    3 here. Underdress 75% of the time, toenails painted 90%, dress around the humble abode not nearly enough! Never been out but have occasionally been in the backyard. (at least until the new neighbors moved in. How inconsiderate of them! ) Wig and makeup only when the wife is out of town for a couple of days.

(As I proofread this I'm realizing that this is depressing! I'm thinking I'm only a 1. But I wanna be so much more!!!)

When I was in my 30's, I was 8ish. Now I'm closer to 5.

I would put myself at about 5 or 6, I dress totally when I can, but have never tried to pass as feminine when out.

There is such a variance on dressing styles and commitments here I have to say 50/50.

Too much to think about.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I agree with Katey...too simplistic. I don't fit on this curve anywhere. Nor in any kind of box...honest.:-)

Hi,

No scale here, as one is female , though an interesting aside to myself is i do dressing in other times, Renaissance and Edwardian so my garb is quite different, even for those of us who are female and of cause our men, so all in all its all just a part of our times together and part of our lives.

...noeleena...

I am a 10 most of the time, 99% of the time.

Right now, probably a 3. Very much in the closet but I will underdressed in panties, bra, pantyhose, slips or a cami whenever I can. I have been out lots of tomes underdressed. I have had a few dresses, skirts and blouses put gone from my last purge. I have tried a little of my wife's makeup when she has been gone too but those are rare times. My next big challenge is shopping for a dress that fits well. So, I'd probably be further along with the right opportunities

I feel pretty well balanced, so I'll say I'm a 5. Love having both male and female traits.

I'd go 5 as I'm completely in one mode or the other.

I think I may be a 2 or 2.5. I underdress in panties and bra several times during the week. With a wife that is DADT it is kind of hard to do more. That I and I am not sure I really want to do more but I do have silicone breasts and hips. Which I have only worn a couple of times. Too much pink fog.....

I am probably around a 6 or 7, I dress when I can, really prefer to be
    dressed pretty, very rarely with a wig, and almost never any makeup,
    But with work and life constraints, it doesn't happen as much as I like.

And with my wife on a cooling cycle, I am guessing I will get less time in days to come.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hmmm ... this seems to be a sliding scale and we all seem to have different ideas about what constitutes a 5 (or anything between 1 and 9, assuming 10 is full-time.) At least no one has 'fessed up to being a zero! And most of us probably have changed boxes. So I once spent a four day vacation with only my comfy clothes ... does that make me a "Temporary 10"??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Hmmm . Dunno where I'd be. 100% underdressed, 80% have something else girly on at home (but usually not wigged or made up). Been out and about dressed and I think outing frequency is going to escalate... At work the only male thing I've been wearing is a polo shirt.. Most friends and family know (and am currently in forms and a silk leopard paJama/nightshirt here while visiting my mom's ). So 7-8ish?
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Aspiring Member
    Hi

I am in a similar situation to Lacey, so will give myself a 3 as well.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I guess I'm about a 4.

I always wear panties at home and sometimes when I go out. I Have only been out dressed once and it was Halloween (Doe's that count for going out in femme?). I wear my women's clothing on the weekends as I do things around the house, inside of course. I don't do my nails, makeup or shave my legs, I have short hair and only a costume wig from the Halloween outing. I have no desire to transition, just love wearing the clothing, panties and stockings especially.

So does a 4 sound about right to everyone?

Connie
    Connie

3-4 I underdress most of the time -. bra, panties, but I have never tried to pass