Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Where are you on the Crossdressing Curve?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have no idea really and it would seem pompous to me to spout out a number.
    Does it make a difference actually?

After the past few months of working things out, I'd say an 8. Although I'm encouraged (and relieved) to see from other people's responses that it's a relative (rather than absolute) scale x

Used to be an 8 now I'm a .05

I underdress all the time, I dress safely in our house, 3

I am exactly the same as Karen above, underdressing when out (sometimes with my femme jeans on so getting braver there), but fully dress safely in the house, definitely a 3
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-08-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

I would say I am a 5.5 to a 6

This thread is about as inane as the "are you TG or CD" thread, so therefore I change my vote. As of now, I'm a two.

I usually dress up once or twice a month and if the occasion permits maybe three. I do the whole thing, wig , make-up dress, shave etc. However, I tend to use panties, thongs while in guy mode and heels on my way to work and when I am at home. I would probably put myself at a 5 and don't plan on going any further since I am a happy the way I am .

Going on the original criteria, a 1 or maybe 2. I wear panties around the house, very rarely out, and only occasionally I'll put on some lingerie.

When it comes to the clothing part, I am maybe a 2. Not a full transformation for me, average a few times a week for an hr or so. When it comes to overall gender I am probably around a 5.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Platinum Member
    Hi Lacy, Probably a 7 or 8 I dress about 3hrs. in the Morning and in the Evening.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Thanks!

Thanks to all of you for your replies. To answer a few questions, no, it doesn't "really" matter. My intent was to give all of us a sense of what other forum members thought about their dressing. While I know that many of you dislike labels, I thought it better to give yourself a number on a scale of 1 to 10 than to ask if you were a crossdresser, transgendered or some other terms that some would not appreciate.

Yes, it is a simplistic approach to a very complex issue. But, taken from the standpoint of crossdressing alone, it does seem to simplify things a bit. One could consider themselves female yet dress in men's clothes for family, privacy or other reasons. In that regard, they are not crossdressers since they don't... well, cross dress.

On a personal level, it allows me to see how I "fit in" with everyone else. When I read some of the posts here on the CD forum, I often wonder if that is mild, normal or extreme when compared to where the rest of us are. In my way of thinking, it helps me some to figure all of this out.

I've found it especially enlightening when people explain why they gave themselves the number that they did. Obviously, each person has looked at this a little differently but since it's not scientific, that has been revealing but not earth shattering. All of this helps all of us understand a little more about others in our group.

Thanks again... and keep on sharing.

Lacy PJs

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    This thread is about as inane as the "are you TG or CD" thread, so therefore I change my vote. As of now, I'm a two.
    then quit posting on it
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Would this be by relationships, socializing, or clothing budget?

My scores would be on an ascending scale of those three....

Platinum Member
    It varies given life circumstances, but right now I would give it a solid 7.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar

6 for me

I dress almost every day, not always with makeup but usually something before work, I don't go out but love doing photos to post here and that's good for me.

Lacy,
    I'm going to say that I've been a 6.5 for the past year.
    Most of the time I'm in male mode but I've been dressing after work 1 - 3 times a week & having a girlie weekend once a month. Girlie weekends include putting on my nails & dressing Friday night to Monday morning, & going out to a "safe" bars with other girl friends on Saturday nights. Hose, heels, forms, wig & makeup are all "musts" for Saturday nights. Always in skirts or dresses (except I bought my first pair of leggings 2 months ago & they look fantastic on me.. ), first pair of boots last month, my first corset last week (feels great) & hopefully a new wig in 2 months...
    Never been out shopping or interacting with the muggles, not really sure that I want to. Like others, I like where I am at the moment.
    Will probably drop back to a 3 when my living situation changes back again.
    No interest in men or becoming an 11, just enjoy the clothes & how great I look.

Hugs, Connie Marie

I would give myself a 3 right now, because of some life changes that will be changing and the number will be going up as tings progress. Happy to have this community to be around.

I'll put myself at a nine, even though I've taken years off at times. It's because there's always an underlying feeling that when I'm in male clothing, that I'm in the wrong clothes, the wrong role, and just playing the part of a man whenever I'm out in public. It's an act; sure, I've gotten very good at it, but I'm still just acting the part of a standard issue male, when the feelings underneath are anything but.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hmmm...I find myself feminizing myself more and more...I know I will have all hair removed soon, except facial above jaw line hair. That will come later for removal. So for me its more of how feminized i've moved to this point. I'll say a 6.

Banned Read only
    Not sure where I would fall in this, since I'm more in the middle. Besides neutral clothing, I always try to do forging experiments from both departments, which is slimfit male shirt with female jeans (front pockets are too small for my wallet, so it's usually does't work until I find bigger pockets for their jeans). I'll probably try their long cargo like shorts, if their pockets are bigger. As for their underwear, that's the furthest I could take being open to their clothing.
    Last edited by Lygophilia; 04-13-2014 at 09:53 PM.

From most of the comments i would say 6 - 7 not quite a 8. Fully dress when I travel, and won't run into any business associates. Go out when I feel safe, with other girls or to CD events. Heels always at home, Very light make up most of the time. Stacked heels and women's jeans alot. Started wearing small hoop clip on ear rings. Growning hair even longer. Working on softer skin. and figure.

Thanks for asking,

Algoma
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

I'm just starting to I'd say a 2. I'm buying the items needed to crossdress and I'm definitely invested but I'm no where near where I want to be.

I will choose my scale in crossdresser of 7 to 8 I like to wear long socks,wig,lingeries,heel,make up,sometimes form, I don't care to dress full time only in free time when I'm alone

Color me a 5. I don't go out in public due to my obvious white beard that my SO dearly loves...but that doesn't keep me from underdressing most days, and coming home and dressing after work and on weekends.