Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how pink became female ?

The way I heard it was that it all started long ago when fighting men would wear red into battle because it didn't show blood. As it was worn it started to fade, into pink. The guy with the pinkest outfit was the most skilled at fighting and winning, so the enemy would avoid him and go after the brightest red, the inexperienced fighter. The pinker your outfit, the greater the honor. When/why it transitioned is anyone's guess.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

What if we were all colour blind? I gather some of us are, but I can wear pink one day and black the next in both femme clothing or nail polish and like both equally (got pink candy crush on at the moment). Colours general evoke some form of feeling or emotion, which we find in the painting of rooms etc. I also like Pink the singer as Tasha raised, her concerts are awesome. I don't care if its seen as boy or girl, I like to feel I am both.