Thread: some unexpected but delightfully femme moments? Do tell....?

Banned Read only

Smile some unexpected but delightfully femme moments? Do tell....?

For me it was a totally unexpected and wonderful femme moment the first time, with shaved legs, and stayups, when a cool spring wind lifted up my skirt.
    Goosebumps all over and just a feeling of rightness in the world.
    Whew! they'r back!
    Last edited by ophelia; 04-05-2014 at 09:48 PM.

When I first pulled on a pair of panties That's what (re) started it all!

~Amanda

On a whim I was walking by the the ladys department and spotted a lovely nite gown .when I put it on that nite and saw myself it realy took my breath away.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    This just happened today...I was out pretty much all day as Amy. I wore a purple casual dress, about knee length, a lighter purple crochet shrug that ties in the front, and low-heeled pumps. As I've mentioned elsewhere, I had nothing on my legs but a little Aveeno lotion, even though I did use the type that has SPF in it.

I was walking through a mall, in my measured feminine walk, and my dress flowed and fluttered against me as I moved. The feeling was very sensual, sort of emphasizing that the boundary between me and my environment was very fluid and labile.

I'm still wearing the outfit, I've just removed the shrug and the shoes. No matter how many times I do this, I still feel that gentle sense of contentment, the soft warm glow of the "feminine aura." My pictures all get lovely compliments on Facebook. I have very rarely been misgendered, and SAs have treated me as any other female customer.

Either I'm uncommonly lucky, impossibly good at making the transformation, or I've tapped into some real magic. Whichever way, though, I'm making a better woman than I ever thought I could. And I'm enjoying the experience.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Sometimes it is a pleasant experience out there in a nice skirt.
    Other times it is a nuisance, because you attract unwanted attention.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

walking through a store weariing pink panties and knowing my panties are sexier than half the women there. makes me excited

Silver Member
    First time I tried on a pair of stiletto heels. My first venture into crossdressing. I bought a pair of 5 inch black stiletto heels - at my wife's suggestion. I tried them on after an exciting first purchase adventure.

It was totally exciting, erotic, transforming, pleasing, discovering moment. It was so wonderful - both kinky and yet so natural to be wearing heels. I felt like I had always worn them, always should be wearing them. I discovered - me. I knew I wanted to dress and act and feel beautiful and feminine and sexy. I immediately desired to be totally dressed - makeup, hair, bra, nylons, dress.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 04-15-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Delightfully Unexpected Femme Moments?
    Yes!
    The sliding of hose encased feet into heels.
    The effort to walk smoothly in heels, gracefully hopefully.
    The hem of a skirt/dress billowing around hose encased legs while walking in heels.
    The coolness of air up between my legs when in a skirt/dress while walking.
    The weight of falsies in a bra when walking and their movement.
    The feeling of false eyelashes on me.
    The slickness of lipstick on my lips.
    The weight of some clip-on ear rings.
    The feel of the hair of a wig on the back of my neck.
    The double take in a mirror or window when out. Yeah, a dude dolled up but.............

To me it is not the feeling of the clothing, although they sometimes do have a unique exoerience, but it is the very few emotional connections with people in certain situations that I remember most. There is a certain look you get from people...once I was walking towards some guy and he gave be the nicest smile of appreciation that you could never get as another guy. From woman its this immediate club membership...they won't talk to you in the same way as a guy.
    Chickie

Very early in my transition, I was still feeling a lot of doubts about fitting in. At a dinner party one night, well after dinner, the guys decided to shoot the sh*t at one end of the room, and the girls went to the other. Four of us, shoes off, and our legs curled up in easy chairs, talked girl talk into the wee hours. It was the first time that I ever got a glimpse that this was really happening. I was integrating into the girls camp. I will never forget that night.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    ... I was integrating into the girls camp. I will never forget that night.
    That simple statement about your comfortable acceptance into a very low key, very natural, very common feminine experience says more to me than you may imagine. It transcends clothing, makeup, pads of various types, and any kind of speech modification. It comes from deep inside and it moved me.

Best wishes
    MsVal

I would saying shaving my legs and wearing perfume. I felt so good that I have not stopped.

One time in particular was trying on shoes and sliding my hose encased feet with red painted toes in to a pair of heels. The bonus was the saleswoman saw me and said "sweetie, those shoes are all you"

My first head to toe makeover at a cd salon. I looked in the mirror and was totally in shock on how hot i looked.

Last February, while on our first buying trip to the LA fabric district, my wife and I stopped for the night in Stockton. As we were settling in for the evening, my wife handed me a box wrapped in pink paper with a white bow. Inside was a new silk nightie she has designed and made for me. It was in my favorite color, sapphire, and trimmed in delicate lace. Forty years together and she can still surprize me.

I was driving dressed up to a makeover studio for a makeup lesson when I realized the guy in the car next to me was checking me out. Definitely a weird rush when I thought "OMG he actually thinks I'm a woman!"

Crossdresser
    I agree with Chickie and Paula that wearing womens clothes is one thing, but being accepted in to the womens camp is on another level.