Thread: Nothing to wear!

Nothing to wear!

So i had it allll planned out, i was going to dress up finall today since I had free time, and i have not dressed in about 5 years or so (around the age of 18/19 years old) atleast 3-4 hours since my mom and brother was going grocery shopping.

They left so I showered, shaved and then bam! I have no feminine type of clothes whatsoever! I had some in Washington, but when I moved back home, I left the few things I had up there! I was considering doing some make-up, but I have nooo idea how to even do make up.

Plus I didn't think I would have time to attempt to do it, and then try and get it all off in the small time frame I had.

Back to the drawing board for me =S

Ok so enough of my rambling. Do any of you ladies have or had the same experience I had ?

Also I would like to ask, where would the best place to buy girly-ish clothes at ?
    A goodwill/thrift store ? Or online ? I don't think I could walk into a store and purchase something like that though.

Where I live it seems like everyone here hates... Well pretty much everyone/everything that's different.
    Thanks.

~Emma~

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    When I moved out of my Mum's house I (stupidly) threw all my girl clothes away, which sucks as I had a lovely tartan skirt. I didn't get to dress for a long time. When I met my wife she let me borrow one of her skirts, then I just bit the bullet, went into town and bought a full length skirt and a button down woman's shirt. It was a charity shop and even went to try them on. I had to tell the lady what I was trying on so she didn't think I was trying to steal anything. I live in a very small town, where everybody knows everybody's business.
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Emma,

Can't say I had the same experience as you. However as far as buying girly style clothes if you don't thing you can go into a store and purchase then on-line is probably your best bet . . . remember though that if they deliver to your house and package is marked, your family may wonder who ordered the girl clothes. Another option would be to go to a larger department store find something you like and then ask an SA "I am buying a gift for my GF and I would like to know your return policy" not always the most covert way but it might make things a bit more comfortable.

Hugs and good luck

Isha

You'd be surprised what you can do with or without "womens" clothes because it's mostly a mindset. I've gone over to the club and danced en homme but still project feminine energy so people tell me. Feedback from the beholders tells the real story. In any case, even before I get dressed I've already transitioned in my mind.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 04-06-2014 at 09:59 AM. Reason: SP
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

After a purge many years ago my wardrobe is not the best. I have slowly being building it back up but there are still times I find I have "nothing to wear" which usually translates to "I wore that outfit a few days ago and want something different."

I have been itching to hit the thrift stores but my gf wants to go as well and has been away the past two weekends. Yes, I can easily go myself but she really wants to go with me so I (im)patiently wait.

Make-up just takes practice If you find you only have an hour or so, you can still practice it. Pick an area you want to work on (eyes, lips, cheeks etc) and go for it! Make sure you have some eye make up remover on hand. Also keep a grocery bag to throw all your tissues/sponges/cotton balls in so to leave no evidence.

Where to buy girlie things?
    Thrift stores? Yes!
    Online? Yes!
    Department stores? Yes!
    Discount stores? Yes!
    Boutiques? Yes!
    Anywhere they sell female clothing? Yes!

Buying clothes is no big deal. Just do it! You'll see.

Emma if you want to wear womens clothing I would have thought you would have sussed it out by now.
    I find it difficult to believe that you want to dress and have nothing to wear.
    That is just bad planning.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Beverley Sims,
    It may be bad planning, and it was dumb of me to leave(forget) the few things I had up there, but
    It's actually really hard to get time to dress, or to buy something and then hide it since I live in this small place
    And share a bedroom with my brother, and pretty much share everything.
    I don't like confrontations, and every time I want to think about buying something, my mind automatically
    Goes to "we'll what if my mom finds out or brother then I get kicked out. Where would I go". And it just stresses me out.
    I know it's dumb, but I can't help it.
    Sorry if I sound rude or anything. I don't mean to be.

Thank you all for your feedback!

Platinum Member
    Hi Emma, try Wal*mart or K-Mart.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!