Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dangers of High Heels

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    ABC news shorts has the blurb on men in heels.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    I'm fortunate that my ceiling fan has no lights. But it's close. No raising of hands.

Add to the height issue is washing dishes. It's much harder on the back because I have to lean lower. So its flats for me.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

I can't wear heels above 4.5". Your toes push too hard into the front at the higher heel height. I try to wear open toe heels above 3" to avoid crunched toe issues.

New here so bear with me. I've always been interested in wearing heels and I do have a more slender build now that i've recently lost 40lbs, my issue is i'm 6'4 and also where to find a good place to purchase them. I wear a size 12 in them if i can get them. I live in Nebraska so places to find them are few and far between unless i go online.

Jenny - Unless you live in a VERY small town, you might have some luck with Payless Shoe Source. They usually have an okay selection in size 12.

In my experience you should also think about the black side of town. It seems that black women have larger feet than white women.

I got smacked in the face by a ceiling fan once, but then again, maybe I shouldn't have worn my heels up onto that bar I was dancing on.... Hmmmm....

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Being tall means doorways and the top of my head occasionally make contact.

I'm fortunate to not have ceiling fans where I live (listening to some of the girls here has me very thankful for that! I never dreamed of having to play ceiling fan slalom in heels lol) It's definitely a good thing as I'm 5'10" and my favorite heels are 5.5"!