Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's just women's clothing but,

My own experience is that it is 'wanting what you think you can't have' that increases your need. Once you actually do it and gain experience you can let it go somewhat.
    Chickie

Yes Renie - exactly - attractive to ourselves, not men - it's nice to be admired and "feel feminine" ............................Debra

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    Gender Dysphoria. That's why it is irresistible. No most of you aren't transsexual, but cross gender expression through cross dressing is a very common symptom of GD.
    The gender spectrum has two ends, but many of us live at some point between those ends. It always bothers me that some people feel the need to discount the feelings of others who aren't in their own group. I don't identify as TS, but I feel strongly the need to interact with society as a woman. Clothes are essential if I am to do this, but the interaction is the important thing.

Platinum Member
    Hi Carla, It's just who I am and it's just what I do.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi. It is hard to know exactly why I dress. I think there is something alluring in the silky and sometimes tight fitting clothes. I guess, however, there is a desire to be perceived as someone else for a short while. It is hard to put into words. I know I am nowhere near being a TS. Sarah x.

The reason why I have determined why I like dressing is obviously the feel of softness but also the feeling you get of having a softer side yourself. I was reading in a book one person response was they find it easier to relate with women when they dress and I have to say I can see that as part of me sometimes also.

I'm not so sure it's all about the clothes for me. I think it's more like who and what I am. I feel like my mind matches my appearance more. Like Erin I dress very conservatively or as an average GG would for that particular occasion whether it be going to the grocery store or out to a formal event.. I want to look and feel as female as I can without standing out. After all is said and done I'm just another person. I just feel more aligned and identify with being female.

This has been enlightening to read. Part of the reason I come to this site is to gain some personal insight based on others' experiences, and this conversation has been interesting.
    For me, it is about much more than the clothes--dressing and all that goes with it--forms, wig, jewelry--is an outer expression of something I feel powerfully within myself. I have dressed for almost as long as I can remember--wearing my mother's heels when I was 10 or 11, letting my hair grow long enough to style in a feminine fashion when I was in my early teens. I have never been a flamboyant dresser. I try to dress like any other professional and family woman my age (or as a college girl all those years ago.) Modest makeup (or as modest as I can be and still hide the beard.) I don't want to stand out in the crowd. I don't dress for the man in me, I dress for the woman in me.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Exactly. Fortunately, the girl in the mirror knows exactly what the guy looking at the mirror likes, and she does her best to accommodate. He shows his appreciation by buying her nice things to wear.
    Point right on Nicole! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    why is it just so irresistable? That siren's call to come through the looking glass and be a women. Why is it so strong?
    Man-bags are boring. We have TASTE, sweetie!

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I have always been attracted to girls, and a big part of that is the clothing they wore. I grew up in the 50's and 60's, and I was completely taken by the lovely lingerie of this period, so sensual, so soft, so lovely...so so feminine. I just so wanted to be a girl and to wearing pretty silky panties and slips....but the dresses and skirts, the blouses, the lovely fabrics, the styling...Oh I LOVE it.

You sound like me ....enjoy

For me that is how I am, the need to dress, for who I am a girl.

Banned Read only
    "It's just women's clothing but,"

^^^ Nope. Not at all for the vast majority here.

It's just SOME women's clothing and the P&V gallery offers incontrovertible proof of this.