Thread: Halloween Party Indecision

alter_3

Halloween Party Indecision

My first significant post. Sorry this is a little long, but I thought this would be of interest to the forum, and I'd like some advice.

For the past five years (except for last year), my wife and I have had cool adult halloween parties in our house. This has universally led to the usual CD scheming, but in the end I always did the macho male costume becuase I didn't want the friends to suspect anything.

Note that I have had facial hair (ugh) for the last two years or so - the wife likes it (and so do I, sort of). This has put a rather significant damper on the CD experiences. So, as you can imagine, I've been kind of anxious to shave and go wild. In any event, I've had a pretty good cover for the past few years, which sets up this halloween...

This year I had done the usual pre-halloween fantasy story exchange with her, telling her that what I really wanted to do this year is to reverse our costumes from the first year where she was a hooker and I was a cop. This talk would normally stay in the bedroom...

Well, as it turns out, when one of her crazy girlfriends asked her what we were going to wear this year, she told her about our "plans". When she told me this I was stunned. The next time her friend talked to me, she told me she might have some thigh-high boots I could wear. Oh. My. God.

After that, she also shared the "plans" with another of her crazy girlfriends. This girlfriend (with her laid-back hubby) happened to come over to have some drinks one evening and proceeded to tease me the whole night about how she wanted to dress me up like a **** and do my makeup. She noticed that we have the same size feet, and also asked me to try on her shoes for size. (This girl has tons of sexy clothes and always wears great makeup.) This could quite possibly have been the most exciting evening I have ever had in my life. It couldn't have been better if I planned it myself. My wife was sitting back smirking at how all of this was transpiring...

So, here I am with the dilemma of what to do. On one hand I'd love to go crazy and live out my inner hooker. On the other hand, I'm afraid that this is too over the top and I'd need to be too careful not to let people see my fem side. Especially if I have a few drinks. Wearing a "guy" costume definately will lower my stress level.

One compromise I thought of was to continue the hooker costume plan right up to the last minute, and then say that I chickened out and wear a guy costume. This way I could play out the fantasy with the wife's fun girlfriends, but not have to deal with an evening of stress.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Shaking,
    Kim

Crumbs Kim. It sounds incredible, but I see what you mean. Now this is just a shot in the dark ... do you need to drink all that much? I mean, keep the glass in the hand, but don't let it go down too much. If someone comments, you could always say that you are a bit nervous about the heels if you have too much - wouldn't want to sprain an ankle! But I suppose easier said than done.

Not sure what advice to give you ... Good luck!!
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

alter_3

babe4life

Its not that I drink much, a couple of drinks perhaps. If I don't have a drink at all, this might be a little too edgy to deal with. To crossdress but not act fem would be a little stressful, I think... Sort of like acting like a dopey guy. Hmmm.

Thanks for the posting, its good to hear what others have to say!

Kim

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Opportunities!

Go for it. If you don't, you'll regret it!

I missed soooo many opportunities to dress up in femm in High School, College, etc. In retrospect, it would've been harmless, and I certainly saw others do it then, too.

The first step is always the most difficult!
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Amelie
    Alter,, Did you say your in a dilema of what to do? Whadda u crazy!! BINGO!! You hit the jack-pot. OF course you go dressed to the party. Have fun, don't worry. Only one thing,,,,You might be on to something here, when you drink, you act fem. Hmmm,,, Maybe you should should sell this drink to CDs so they can also act fem after they drink it. Think of the money you can make!
    Go to the party and have fun.
    Love Amelie

Back and Glad about it!

Definitely

Go, go, go to the party as a woman! BUT...if you need a 'safety' thing ...

-have your wife or her girlfriend do your makeup. That way, when people say, 'man you are soooo realistic,' you can say '...yeah...TOO realistic...I think my wife went overboard...'

-wear enormous boobs...so you look funny instead of real

-keep your beard! lol

G (who by the way, is going as a tavern wench.....hehehe)

don't worry the vast majority of people would rather not suspect and hence not suspect. And anyways being fem for the night will just fit the roll and I would never pass up an opportunity like that.

Grace

If you don't you will regret it. I'm looking forward to this Halloween and I am planning on going all out and going trick or treating with the kids. Did it a few years ago and got no negative feedback. The women especially enjoyed it when I complimented them on what they go through to get dressed up. Little did they know that I would gladly like to be able to go through what they do more often than once a year.
    PS made it into the kids school year book at the party.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Sound's a bit like me. I know some rather interesting people. A couple times now, I have had, of all people, an Exotic Dancer dress me up... just to chicken out before Halloween in public. I got to wear som great outfits...

DO IT!!!!!!!

I don't know where the quote came from originally, so can't attribute it correctly, but:

The only things I regret in my life are the things I didn't do....

SO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lily, the bad influence [in a very good way!!! ]
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

You go girl
    I'm going en-femme this year, And it's cool My new wife has already helped me pick out my dress, and is going to do my make up. I'm going to look silly with a mustashe but the people around me will be ok and I'll be dressing the way I want and enjoying every minute of it...
    Don't miss this chance
    xoxo
    Steff
    forever in lace