Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gals and Girls and Gurls

I think I have tried replying to this thread about 3 times now, get distracted and never finish it. So I am on a mission!

I prefer to use the pronoun for how I am presenting. As far as the forum goes, I am always presenting female even if I havent shaved in a few days

I can say, I do not like being called hon, reminds me too much of hun. Last time I checked I am neither Asian, nomadic nor ravaged Europe in roaming hordes during the 4th century.

If you go by a female name then female pronouns etc. are the common sense choice to use...ex. "Shellie, she is a pretty woman."

Call me anything but sir.

Banned Read only
    Southeast Michigan on weekends, Mid Michigan weekdays
    I like the female pronouns when I'm out dressed. I love it when cashiers call me "hun" or when I'm in a group and someone refers to me as "she". It feels right when I'm dressed.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    When addressing "everyone" assuming female gendered or male gendered or a combination of both terms does not work. It's better to use non gendered terms when addressing the group.

Addressing someone by their profile name should be fine as well. They picked it... so use it. But don't assume a gender to a name. Some names can go both ways. This is why I also try not to use he and she, guy or gal.

With all that said you may call me sanderlay, Debbie or Steve. I do prefer gender neutral terms. But it won't shake my world if you use a gendered term. I dislike gurl as well, and so does my spell check.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

I feel more like a girl than a woman, but I definitely don't feel like a gal. And the less said about "gurl", the better.

just call me girl or girlfriend, but call me often.
    Hugs,
    Trish

Just call me!

Actually, anything that shows a bit of respect and appreciation for the way I've chosen to present myself will do fine.

I like "Hey girl!" in English .. and if you happen to speak Dutch.. I always enjoy it when people say "Hee meid!"
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Hi,

For my self im addressed as noeleena and that is how all those who know me call me,

officialy its Ms Noeleena .E. Loch-head. and includes all legal documents , on here or else where its just noeleena.

...noeleena...