Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gals and Girls and Gurls

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    not me ... I just like the clothes and I'm very happy to be a guy
    Fun loving skirt wearer

I love to be called a girl when Im dressed up.... I do like girls too... but I guess I'd rather be a girl than being a boy.....

Platinum Member
    Hi Jaylyn, I like either Lady or Ladies better.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

As far as I dress like a woman and talk with other CD/TV/TSs here, I want to be called a girl/gal/sister.
    When other members call me in these names, I feel as if I'm a real girl/woman and its' real exciting to feel that way.
    Isn't it because we recognize one another as girls/women that we're here and communicate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

When I'm dressed I'm one of the girls and enjoy being treated as such, in guy mode I'm all guy, and present myself as such.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Aspiring Member
    When I'm dressed as Marisa, I'd prefer to be acknowledged as Marisa,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    ... "How are you guys today..." (Personally, I blame the Americans for this...) Katey x
    Some of us Muricans would say "How y'all doing today?" instead.

~Linebacker Melissa

Personally I don't care for "gurl". It just strikes a wrong chord in me.
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Eh, whatever. Labels are more for the convenience of others than for me. Whatever you call me, just don't do so disrespectfully, and we'll be quite fine.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Just don't call me "Late for dinner".

As Isha says labels are for soup cans....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Just don't call me "Late for dinner".

Yes call me what you want but just don't call me late for dinner...haha Bev...old time saying...i like it

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Thinking about it, I would prefer to be called something gender-neutral, such as "Your Majesty"!
    I'm with Eryn on this one although I think I would prefer "Sovereign Ruler and Grand Potentate of the Universe" . . . got to think big n'est pas.

In all seriousness, I am not fussed how people address me when I am out. If it makes their day to call me "sir" to prove I am not fooling them . . . then so be it. If they want to call me ma'am, miss, lady, girl, she that is fine as well.

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Haylette View Post

I can handle most anything myself. I got tired of being offended long ago.
    It was a waste of time for me....and I often simply misunderstood.
    I fully agree with this, and not only when it comes to this topic.
    Last edited by Jenny Elwood; 04-10-2014 at 03:47 AM.

For some reason none of these terms appeal to me. When I write to just one of our members here I use their name. When I post to everyone on the forum I prefer to use "ladies". To me a lady is a feminine person with a gentile manner. I do hope we are all ladies here.
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    I'm with Eryn on this one although I think I would prefer "Sovereign Ruler and Grand Potentate of the Universe"
    Hey, if we're going there a simple "Your Grace" (appropriate for a Duchess) would be fine with me. Of course I'm graceful... as a gazelle... in swim fins...

~Mel
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Since I live in the bay area, you gotta call me iGirl

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    Girl, gal, lady, woman, female pronouns, I love them all. I can do without "gurl" though.
    I agree with Cynthia. I am old enough that "ma'am" is also appreciated.
    Hugs, Carole

Except for when in print there is no difference between Girl and Gurl. When I am in public and anyone uses either to address me I cannot tell which spelling they are meaning.
    While chatting in text the use of Gurl is a polite attempt for me to let others know what my gender really is without having to waste time defining it.

"Gal" feels old-fashioned and "gurl" has always bugged me. Personally I use "girls" and "ladies".

Let them call me anything they want. Talk is cheap but genuine action is priceless.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have always referred to people on this site (and the breasts that they employ to make the image) as "girls." It seems so logical to me. Maybe because I think of myself as en fem when I am here and/or dressed.

If a person is "just like dressing up as a girl" but doesn't want to be called girl, I don't get it. I don't like "gurl" simply because I don't like mis-spellings just for the sake of pronunciation. A lot of people have names for businesses down here starting with "dem" for "them." "It's the island ting mon", they say. It drives me up a (palm) tree.

And, I just remember. When I wore nothing but costumes that were olive drab and I had no intent to dress en fem, people in authority would always call us girls. Usually, I thought it made those characters look predicable with little else to say. I never felt insulted. The paycheck made me feel insulted, not some career enlisted man.

Please call me "girl" and my girls will appreciate it.

And don't call me late for coffee.
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 04-10-2014 at 01:43 PM.

I don't really care as long as it is a respectful word. Of course if I look like a female (and I can) then why would I expect to be addressed as 'Sir'? If someone calls me 'Fag' they had better be ready to fight.

Rhanda

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    "Now then, now then, guys and gals..." Remember who used to say that...? (Another Brit joke..)
    I'm glad you did that one!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I am fine with female pronouns. On a few occasions, my wife has even used them jokingly. On here especially, it makes sense to use them, but either way I am fine with.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I don't care one way or another whether people say girl, gal, or gurl. I tend not to use them, preferring to address people here by their online name. However, I love it when I'm out and about and I get called ma'am.