Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where are all young cross dressers?

where are all young cross dressers?

Im suzie... 22 years old... and Ive been dressing since I was only 6... I really need to talk to a cross dresser.... wanna make friends.... be supported... cause Im deadly in closet now

Hi Suzie, please don't be too discouraged. One reason you see less younger crossdressers is because most of us didn't feel comfortable or have the confidence until we got older or perhaps we thought it would just go away. There are many people here with warm hearts that will want to support you. You are not alone.

Christy

We hunt down and kill all of the young ones just as soon as they post asking "where are all of the young cross dressers?". . .

Hell-o Suzie, Friendship and support can come from anyone, at any age, here.
    You will most likely learn more, and faster from, shall I say, a more experienced
    crossdresser anyway. Give it a try.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    We hunt down and kill all of the young ones just as soon as they post asking "where are all of the young cross dressers?". . .
    Lol...too funny!

Seriously, Suzie, in this world make friends where you can. They are not easy to find. Let the older girls with some experience coach you and as you start to "get out" in time, you will find girls your own age.
    Hugs
    Last edited by samantha rogers; 04-09-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suziebrooke View Post
    Im suzie... 22 years old... and Ive been dressing since I was only 6... I really need to talk to a cross dresser.... wanna make friends.... be supported... cause Im deadly in closet now
    This site has gated groups for people in your age range. Talk to a mod for assistance.

<3
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    There is actually a pretty big under thirty group here, they are still a major minority compared to the 30+ group.

Gonna be 27 in a month, I'm starting to feel old.

Platinum Member
    Hi Suzie, You have a couple thousand friends right here.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Suzie. Welcome. You'll find plenty of younger girls around here, I'm sure. But you can talk to anyone, there's some very sage advice available.

Best,
    Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    suzie...we are ALL 22 years old in here,... right girls??? ...seriously...i know they have a younger section here somewhere...

I'm 22 er.. 28.. er...

OKOK!

(49)

I FEEL 25, dammit!
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

There is a younger forum, we exist, but there are really more 30+
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by suziebrooke View Post
    we all started somewhere some of us found this site some havent until later , u can tell your story and be supported here , its like most of us are the same yet were different no matter of age , so join in and find some friends ,. its like a world for us right in your own home .

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Yes! Being an illusionette, i can be 22 too!

Been as high as 57, but it does vary. How my hair looks on
    any given day can have something to do with it.

Yay! ♥

There are lots of young members, I wonder if they will want to make private contact by your invitation, rather than public forum. All the best and welcome to the Forum.
    I'm as young as I feel ....and that seems to go with how my wife see's me also. I always get the complimentary 'grow up!' a remark I find conflicting with.... 'is that not something your mother would wear?'
    and (TxKimberly) I knew all along the young ones were hunted..........I waited a long time before I came here just to stay safe ...you missed me! (;-)

Suzie,
    Welcome to the forum, there is a section for under 30s here and you might find that more easy to relate to with people your own age.

All the oldies here and some young ones have a wealth of experience and you may be guided carefully into activities and the lifestyle you choose.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Most regulars here are 40+ as far as I can tell, but there are few younger members arround somewhat active for what I've seen.

Gone to live my life
    Well definitely not in the "young cross dresser category" but WELCOME. As others have said there is an under 30 group active here. But if you need to talk or just want advice, don't discount us . . . um . . . more mature gals.

Hugs

Isha

Suzie just stick around for a month and join the Young Members section. We always need more contributors there

Edit: Oh wait, scratch that, you're already a year on this board. Are in Young Members?
    Last edited by Zylia; 04-10-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Banned Read only
    Candice, I'm just wondering which bit is feeling old and all that grey hair that will appear in the next month, any chance we can do a swap ? If I could know then what I know now, Oh Boy !

hi suzie,
    most were 22yr old crossdressers once, but we didnt admit it at the time,

you have been a member here for a year and still have not fully taken advantage of this resource which most here would have loved to have at that age,
    so your among friends and like minded, so dont be shy and participate, then you can join the under 30s to be with a younger crowd, or just talk to any member here, just steer clear of TXkimberly....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

We were all young once and we will all become old, so there shouldn't be a generation gap. Candace I hope what you mean is you're beginning to feel that you're not so young anymore. Actually feeling old shouldn't start until you're at least 30 LOL.

Yes Suzie, you'll have to join the young member's section, but you can also engage with the us old broads.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Well, the world changes, attitudes change and generation gaps arise. Some young members grew up in a less heteronormative environment or may not even remember the times before the internet for example. Sometimes you just want a few less "back in my times" speeches

You have been with us a while already Suzie... if you find some subjects you feel you want to participate in (there must be some...?) post some replies and opinions and when you get 10 posts you can apply to join the Young members section - you'll also get to see where the rest of us twenty-somethings post our pictures...

Seriously - you'll make friends through participation and interaction... You have to be the one to start that, but this is a safe and friendly environment.. try it... once you get started it gets easier!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Maybe if you'd read the rules faqs then you would have seen this

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...f#faq_ym_18_30
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna