Thread: I want to tell all

I want to tell all

I'm not sure where to post this but I need to spill my guts to all of you. I don't want to upset anyone and do something wrong. where should I post?
    ​Jamey

Maybe re-introduce yourself. I think that is allowed.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

nope I got deleted once. new to any type of forum and I don't want to piss anyone off
    ​Jamey

I think that is what this site is about. I have found many girls on here that are great at listening. Be prepared to get many responses private and other wise. There are so many wonderful people here.

Jaylyn, this is what i hope to happen
    ​Jamey

Jamey,
    If the story is about how you started to dress, post it here in short segments.
    If you want to ask questions, askk them one at a time in new thread here also.
    If the it is about clothes, try the clothing, shopping & beauty forum.
    I await your comments.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you so much for responding Beverly I need to give you a big hug someday,!
    ​Jamey

Banned Read only
    Southeast Michigan on weekends, Mid Michigan weekdays
    I'm back on the forum after a long break, and have forgotten some of the protocols, so had one thread deleted. Oops! Better to try, and learn, I figure. When I was in the forum before, I found it very helpful, and very supportive. Try some short questions or stories and see how it goes. The readers or moderators will gently guide you in the right direction - no worries!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Find the appropriate section that deals with whatever it is you wish to tell us.

I'm really sorry but I can't find a section that will allow me to dig this deep but I need to tell someone if even in private
    ​Jamey

Just remember this is not therapy. It is just sharing stories. And, there is probably several of us that have experienced the very same thing.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

This may not be therapy but it sure helps just say in
    ​Jamey

The Lounge may be your best choice if it has absolutely nothing to do with cross-dressing or being a cross-dresser, otherwise this section is probably fine.

Here sounds as good a place as any. You'll get a lot of support here, and if you want to pm me, feel free to do so.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Hi Jamey,

This is the MTF CD forum so is the right place to post anything you might want to share in the nature of 'spilling guts' (sounds gory...) that relates to MTF Crossdressing with the exception of specific discussions around Clothing, Shopping & Beauty (which includes accessories, breasts, forms, padding, makeup, wigs.... all the stick-on buts!) or meeting others which would go in Places to go... The Lounge is for discussions that have nothing to do with this passion we share...

I'm closing this thread before deletion - but if you want to PM me with more info on what you want to post, that will be confidential and I will try to help.

Thread closed pending deletion (just to keep things tidy!)

Katey