Thread: A Clue to this puzzle for some of you.

Banned Read only

A Clue to this puzzle for some of you.

Perhaps.

For those that NEVER dressed till 12 or later. How many of you started dressing while you were IN a Relationship?

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    oh, So now it's because of your wife ? or Gf ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

those of you who are going to reply, note you have to have started after 12 years old
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

For those that follow me - Please answer the OP who has requested specific criteria of responders...

Let's not be tempted to see any: "Well - I first dressed when I was 7 but I'm going to answer anyway...." - Pretty Please....?

Thank You Dear Hearts

Katey

PS: Snap Lori!
    Last edited by Katey888; 04-10-2014 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Serendipitous Synchronicity

I apply. 1st got the urge to dress at 17. But didn't as I had no clothes to wear and my mom was much smaller than me so those clothes were a no go, plus it would have felt very weird to me to wear her clothes anyway. 1st actual dressing occured during a relationship with a girl who was about my size. She did not know that I had worn her clothes. To say that it was truly because of the relationship eh, not really, it was more about an opportunity. Those few times when I did wear her clothes were very short lived and I was in such a mess about it all and really did not enjoy it, well, sorta, but it was so confusing to me at that time.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

<= This moose right here
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Well, it was a long time ago, but I am pretty sure I was past 12...maybe 13 or 14... trying on my mothers clothes... big surprise. Regardless, I did not really do anything again, besides have "thoughts" , until around the time I became involved with my current wife, some twenty five years ago.
    But, why?
    If there is a clue here I should share it with my therapist... she could use some help trying to figure me out...LOL

It was a very long time ago, but if memory serves me correctly,I started dressing when I was 12 or 13. I don't recall why I just started wearing my mothers clothes. This went on on and off until I moved out. I quit until I got engaged, and the urge hit again. I told my wife before we were married, she accepted who I am and I have been dressing ever since.

Banned Read only
    Southeast Michigan on weekends, Mid Michigan weekdays
    I started dressing seriously after college, when I had my first place. I began with a few items from thrift stores, and played a bit. Then, I tried a complete transformation from a very nice hairdresser experienced with this community. Full body wax, makeup and hair, help dressing and when I looked in the mirror, I was hooked for life!

I started wearing panties before 12 as a fetish. But I never really got into full dressing until I got my drivers license at 16. I didn't start dressing as a result of a relationship. I actually started right after one ended, but not out of depression, it was more of a I am finally free to be me type of situation.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

ok you all are focusing on the age now...the question is
    How many of you started dressing while you were IN a Relationship?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    I was 18 years old when I found the enjoyment I could have with just a pair of panties, I won’t go into detail but I do remember the excitement that evening. By the time I was twenty my girlfriend (now wife) always wore stockings and suspenders and quite often I would end up wearing them in bed with her encouragement. It stayed that way up until I was about 40 years old when I started to wear more feminine clothes, mainly a dress but just when I was on my own for a while, soon I was dressing a little more with her. One valentines day as a gift my wife purchased some heels in my size from a charity shop as a little extra present. Those heels opened some sort of flood gate and over night I wanted to dress fully including bras wigs and jewellery.

So since 10 years ago I fully dress as often as possible with my wife’s blessing and encouragement. It doesn’t turn me on like it use to but I am so much more relaxed and very contented with life.

My wardrobe is now about 40% feminine and I am still a stay at home CD, who knows maybe one day I will venture out. I am now 53.
    Lynn.

I kind of wonder what you're getting at here.

I started later, and when I finally did get into a romantic relationship, I was lucky enough to end up with someone who found me more attractive the more feminine I became. That of course encouraged me to embrace and explore my femininity to a much greater extent than I had previously, but I imagine it would have happened eventually anyway, and probably wouldn't have taken too much longer.

Hi

married at 24 i did not put on womans clothes till we had been married for 24 years, i allso told Jos i was a female = intersexed,

now as to dressing i did not wear womens clothes as is talked about here as in dressed makeup shoes and so on, why i was not interested though i hated male clothes, and i mean ...HATE...

so at age 50 on i dressed hard out did makeup went to health and beauty class's got a good book on health and beauty spent two years doing that, till Jos said iv got it right, we shopped to gether and sorted out clothes that would work for myself .

we were married for 35 years have known each other 40 years, ooops 41, Jos is remarried and we are still good friends,

...noeleena...

I started when I was over 50. I've been married to the same woman for almost 30 years.

Gone to live my life
    I'll play just to see where this is leading - I first dressed fully at age 17 (one and last time until last August 32 years later). I was in my first serious/sexual relationship with a very broad minded girl.

Hugs

Isha

Though I dabbled a bit from the time I was a teen, I didn't dress fully until 6 months ago. Needless to say I've made up for lost time.

Banned Read only
    Who woulda thunk it? I thought for sure that the vast majority [of late bloomers] would have started dressing before or between any Relationships. Certainly not looking that way thus far. I did know of a couple of members here who post sporadically that started in their 50's while married or in a new Relationship. Maybe their wives had Relationships with CDers before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    ok you all are focusing on the age now...the question is

How many of you started dressing while you were IN a Relationship?
    Me! I started dressing properly during my first relationship at age 19. If it weren't for her, her support and encouragement.. my development and growth as Tassia would not have been as huge and significant.

Of course, always had the urges.. but I (and that's my opinion) really don't count walking in my mom's heels when I was young as dressing.

But what's your point?
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Aspiring Member
    Well, considering the "cross-dressing as a form of synesthesia theory": Critical periods of synaptogenesis include puberty as well as infancy. Your brain can produce neural connections at any point in your life but your teenage years are very important in brain development. If you brain establishes these connections then activation in one sensory pathway will lead to an automatic and involuntary experiences in a second sensory pathway. So the majority of men can wear women's clothing and feel nothing special (except embarrassment), while others (like us) experience over-whelming sensations of well-being, pleasure, sexual gratification and self-identity (bonding). While the general population may think we are just imaging these sensations, in reality our brain is releasing dopamine and a host of other neurotransmitters which are responsible for our sensations.

I was about 35 when my wife died. Late at night, after the kids were in bed, I would wear her clothing and cry myself to sleep. Somehow it was better than crying without them.

Does that qualify as a relationship?

Wow! I can be a real buzz-kill sometimes.
    Sorry

Best wishes
    MsVal
    Last edited by Katey888; 04-13-2014 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than post again..