Thread: A no Bra week

A no Bra week

I have been home alone all week usually this means I don't get a lot done but I do dress and get out more than usual. My SO is aware but it is a DADT kind of thing mostly my own guilt trip. So I was looking forward to my week
    I ended up getting shoulder surgery 3 weeks prior and I was thinking this will be no big deal I'll still get some good girl time in But the first thing the doc said even before surgery is forget wearing a bra, actually I said it jokingly an he agreed, but I couldn't even lift my arm to get one on.
    As a result I haven't had much of a desire to dress but mostly I think because the arm is in a sling and hurts like crazy. I am kind of bummed I couldn't get out and about and I thought I would at least work on make up skills but just couldn't get excited. I have been doing lots of meds so that no doubt had something to do with it too.
    On the good side I did get somethings done that needed doing. I will make up for it when the shoulder heals
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Sallee, sorry to hear that you're in pain... both physically & mentally. Hopefully the physical pain from your shoulder surgery will pass . After your shoulder has healed , you can relieve your mental pain by pampering Sallee with lots of love , care & the attention she deserves. Peace, mel

Shoulder replacement - I know, I know, but it will get better ; just go flat chested for now.................Debra

Sorry to hear you are feeling bad. Use the time to plan all the fun girly thing you will do when get back on your feet, or maybe that should be heels.

thanks for all the wishes while I do miss my girl time I do want to be good shape for my girl time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    So sorry to hear that. I was home for most of this week with the flu and the idea of dressing some occurred to me, but the desire to get off the couch and put something on just did not materialize. Most of the time I spent it in sweats. Albeit they were female sweats, but nothing cute and uplifting. Oh well. I hope you recover well.

Sallee, I've also had shoulder surgery but not when Laura was part of my life. Heal quickly and be well.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sallee, Oh Yes I know the feeling but take it easy till you are back to normal
    just think how great it will feel once you are all healed and all dressed up.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sallee,
    All sorts of outside interests squash your desire to cross-dress, new relationships, exciting events in your life, bum shoulders and a myriad of other things.

If I hadn't worn a bra for a week it would mean I had been on Mars or somewhere else.

Hope for a quick recovery and get back up on that bike and riding again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.