Good morning to you all, thank you for all the wonderful advice. I shared them with the wife. She likes the whole idea of doing it with me as a thing to do together. She liked the way you all put your ideas of her being involved. She said it made lots of sense and I even suggested that before I posted this. Her and I have a few questions if you would be so kind to help out as we go.

1) she agrees the makeup thing is the starting point. So how do we go about finding what works for me. The shade of makeup, how to apply the makeup and in what order and so on? See she will even admit that she has no idea. She doesn't wear a whole lot of makeup and she just wears very minimal, because she is more of a tomboy, and she doesn't know what is her right tone, or correct way or order to put the makeup on. So we are going to learn together. But here is the issue. How do we find or were do we go to find a makeup artiest or someone to help us find our tone and teach us how to apply our makeup?

Once we get the make up down we have found the perfect wig store in our area that caters to the transgender population and she loves that we have a place in our area. I can't wait to go do that.

Then the shopping thing will come after that and she is great a making sure things match and go together but she thinks my taste is better than hers so we will be planing a shopping spree to start a wonderful collection of my own.

This is were at and if anyone has anything to share or add with anything at all please share you thoughts. The wife and I love hearing from all of you.