Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do You Feel When You Dress Up?

Used to feel guilty, like I was doing something wrong. I gave that up years ago. Now I just feel happy, content, relaxed.

I gave up this "struggle" years ago. Now I just enjoy the experience!
    Hugs, Carole

My best description would be relaxed.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I can't help feeling exhilarated. Like today, first time in a long time I enjoyed my lingerie touching me, my skirt and blouse, etc. I just feels super and I can't get enough of it but closet life is all I have to look forward basically. I have enjoyed all my lingerie under my work clothes periodicaly but even that has to be done carefully. I love dressing up like a sexy lady and imagining I look that way too, even though reality says otherwise.

I do it during scheduled "downtime". Mornings or a day off. Life is too short for guilt!

Simply become myself. Dresses are preferred over pants, skirts second. Sleeping in a soft nighty even with my wife is so comforting and makes me get that lovely femme nine feeling. I wake up with a big smile

I would say I feel amazing. It is definitely how I prefer to present my self. No guilt for me.

I feel happy. When I go out, I'm a little nervous and scared too.

Banned Read only
    Southeast Michigan on weekends, Mid Michigan weekdays
    Thanks everyone, for the wonderful responses and great advice. I found myself nodding in agreement at most everything you all said. A little background, I have been on the forum before but away for the last year due to unemployment. The bills are now finally caught up, but I dropped out for awhile, did no dressing, sold all by female stuff, and focused on the job hunt for a long time. Now I've got a great job, and I'm happily back at the dressing. In the past, I've traveled for a week at a time with only female items along. That was such fun, and I'd love to do it again. Still, I have the feeling that my dressing and money and time spent on being Paula may have cost me some of the jobs I've lost during the recession. I also care for a disabled wife on the weekends and travel several hours each week to an apartment in the town where I now work, while aides care for my wife during the week. I dress female every evening at the apartment, and now I'm much happier (again). I will never quit being who I am, but I honor my commitments, so the guilt pops up sometimes, I'm afraid. I appreciate all your support, and will never forget to put "my oxygen mask on first" and to minimize the "musterbation", as several of you advised. Luv, Paula

:I feel feminine, and I'm pretty sure that's the whole point of the exercise.
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    It's so easy to get caught up in doing stuff. That I need to keep myself busy or I'm being lazy. These messages were drummed into me as a child. But I realized later in life I also need to make the time to relax and smell the roses so to speak, enjoy life with the little things. That doing nothing is also a positive in my life. That loving myself first gives me the strength to love others. I still need to be responsible for what I do and fail to do. But it also means forging myself of my mistakes and striving to do better.

Everyday I try to take that attitude with me and enjoy each precious moment of life. Dressing as my true self is something I do every day from morning until night, this special gift I've been blessed with. So... how do I feel? I feel fine.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

I feel more confident when i dressed and look as pretty girl that's feel make me so happy and showing what's feminine inside me

I feel the most comfortable when dressed, Relaxed and more myself.

they guy mode is just a façade that I have to keep
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"