Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wish to be a full transexual ?

Not me. I like being where I'm at. I still enjoy many of the activities I partake in as a man. I'm hoping to get out more as a woman in the future, but I have no plans to fully transition.

I have no inclination to go beyond prosthetics, depilation below the chin, and ear piercing. Hormones and MTF surgery are not in the cards for me.

IF I COULD "GO ALL THE WAY" I WOULD!!!!!!! I'M TO OLD TO REALLY FULFILL MY LIFE LONG DREAM SO I HAVE COMPROMISED, AND I DRESS WHENEVER I CAN AND IF I CAN'T DO THAT THEN I "UNDERDRESS". I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE FEEL OF PANTYHOSE ON MY LEGS, A BRA AROUND MY CHEST AND PANTIES SOOTHES THE "BEAST THAT LIVES INSIDE ME"

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Why would someone wish to be TS? Why not just wish to be a GG? I mean, if this is just a wishing exercise....

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Why would someone wish to be TS? Why not just wish to be a GG? I mean, if this is just a wishing exercise....
    Okay, yes I wish so desperately that I had been born a woman. I really hate the fact that I was born male.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

If I were younger I would want more feminine features either through implants or hormones but I don't see myself going all the way with SRS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happy to be a man, but love being feminine. Best of both worlds. Feel bad for trannys. How do you know where to belong? It must be terribly difficult.

not any more. at one time, many years ago i was tempted to explore that jump. nope, i am content at what i do.

If the social stigma was not an issue, and I could be who I truly feel like I want to be, I'd be an incredibly feminine male. No body hair, boobs, smaller waist, bigger hips, and a nice bubble butt. But I'm not attracted to men, and I have no interest in being penetrated, so I don't want a vagina/be a complete woman.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Do you subscribe to the dog theory of transsexuality:

"Oh look at the cute little transsexuality! Look, ma, it's licking my face and wagging its tail! Can I keep it, ma, can I?"

or to the cat theory of transsexuality?

"This darn transsexuality scooted in the side door as soon as I opened it to take the garbage out, and now the danged thing is walking around like it owns the place! I swear it's psychic, because every time I try to grab it to put it back outside, it hisses and claws me badly, and squirms and jumps out of my arms! The smell is offensive and there are hairballs everywhere! But still, it's been hanging around for so long that now I can't sleep properly anymore unless it is curled up on my chest."

Yes, I would like to transition. Family commitments/expectations and also all the necessary surgeries do present scary roadblocks. So for now I remain trapped by several dimensions
    Lori

Well, that escalated quickly!

The psychological aspect of the journey is very interesting, especially when comparing someone who is still ashamed of wearing woman's clothing to some of the more experienced gals here at the forum.

The proof is really right here in this forum: all roads DO NOT lead to the same place. The spectrum is not a one way street leading to "higher" or "lower". A lot of people seem to visualize the "spectrum" as a line, when really it is a multi-dimensional grid. Sometimes people end up putting other people down when trying to figure out where exactly they fit in.

My "in-congruency" or "diss-association" or "mental distress" was purely psychological, it never manifested in wanting to alter my biological genitals.

dressed and loving it michelle az's Avatar
    cant imagine that at age 61,just enjoy female self,

I fantasize about it. If I was no longer married, I'd strongly consider moving to some other open minded city where I have no family and do it. It would definitely be a hard choice, though. I also love my male side...

I am trying to determine what I need to be a healthy me. I also don't want to damage my family. So I am taking a year to discover what lies ahead. I am transgendered and happily accept that!
    Suzanne

I have stopped trying to put a label on me because it only confuses me. I know for sure that:

1) I don't like guys, I have never looked at another guy in an erotic way
    2) I enjoy being a man. I like my male appearance, my body and my character.
    3) I wish I had been born a woman. I would be a lesbian but definitely would feel more like myself.
    4) My physique is so masqulin that I look quite funny when dressed as a woman (I have only tried it a couple of times, it's pantyhose and thongs that I enjoy wearing on a daily basis). With my kind of body (I am quite fit after being an athlete for many years) I don't find any sense in fully dressing as a woman. If my body were more feminine on the other hand, things would be quite different. From a teenager I was wishing I were a woman.

Hi,

( You ether are a woman or not.) ???.......

Your not born... a... woman . you can grow into being one,... if.... your born female.

I did not transition ....i did not wont to be a woman had no desire to be one at all. or a male for that matter. yet i have what i ...need...

so we get into whats it like being a woman , i gave talks on this to large groups of people,

Bring female to start with though not complete as iv made sure people know, the potential was there from birth to grow into a woman, not a put on or a frabriction or a wont, just a natural growing process when the time was right,

I dont know about

The fear of leaving thier safe cover of manhood or false manhood,... sorry.... i dont know what thats like, i have no idear, thing is i did not leave something to be other than i am,

This dysphoria, again no idear.

yes i know about depression suicide and what its like to cast down your partner / mate. and totaly hurt them and you cant do any thing to help, and destroy what you had for 40 years,

maybe there are other details that were different i know that though the end result is i have grown into a woman by vertue of being female, in my makeup from birth, = different = yes.

...noeleena...

I have been dressing all my life 55 plus years. From the very start I felt that I was different, that there was something "not right". As I grew older I started to realize that maybe, just maybe I was intended to be female and somehow I got the male chromosome and not the female. There was no internet, no computer, no help whatsoever. I lived with "it". I liked dressing as a woman, I liked how I felt, I liked how I looked, I had lots of girl friends and I wanted to be one of them. Information started to trickle down on sex change surgery but the cost was very prohibitive at the time so I just hid my secret and did the best I could do, Get married, have kids and hope that my feeling(s) would go away. They didn't!!!!! They got stronger!!!!! Because of family responsibilities, employment responsibilities I hid my dream but also realized that I could satisfy my deepest urges by dressing the part (being a woman) and that's what I have done and doing.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I am male 24/7 and I dress 10/7 only using make up about 3 times a month. I don't know why I became attracted to female clothes, 50 years ago, but I love wearing dresses and skirts.

Banned Read only
    I like being male so no I don't want to be full woman, one of the great things about being male is embracing love from your wife or gf and as a man I have to have that to be complete, if I switch sides and went for the whole change then where would that leave me on sexuality??? because you could never again be as close to your wife or gf with out that stuff, it would feel mighty weird having female parts and taking hormones, I'm happy enough bleeding both genders in the way I dress, crossdressing is in my daily routine, I've being doing it since 6 years old it's a way of life for me I know no different.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha rogers View Post
    Sharon, I dont think there is any one-size-fits-all answer to that question.
    I completely agree with this, like any group there are many different feelings and viewpoints going on and even though we share something relatively in common (many of us have blue eyes), we also have our differences and those differences can run deep.

If you're asking because of someone you know, the best thing is to ask them directly. You can't just get an 80% answer here and expect that to apply to the person you know.

~Mel
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I totally respect those who feel the need to BECOME a woman. Myself, I like being a man and feeling the zing of wearing girl clothes. That's just me.

I don't think anyone wishes or wants to be TS. Being born in the wrong body is considered a mistake by TS from what I understand. It's possible for CD to eventually become TS; sometimes it takes years to understand one's own feelings.

I had occasional thoughts and feelings that I should have been born a female when I was a teen. But with a little research I surmised that I was a CD, not TS. I do want to experience being a woman in a future life, including all aspects of being female.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    I've thought about it at one point, since I was unhappy with being a man. The long term anorexia and schizo over the issue case almost got me. Thinking one day universally on gender was a good thing to me for just being neutral. I rather lessen submitting into delusion and hallucinations. Going through that artificial change would have gained further health problems.
    Last edited by Lygophilia; 05-07-2014 at 11:51 AM.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! In a split second. And - I find myself getting more and more frustrated for not having done anything about it - yet. Life managed to get in the way, as it seems to happen to a lot of us. I know what I need to do, just not sure how - without causing a lot of pain for others. Given the current nature of things, however, I don't think it will be very long where I may not be as "trapped" as I feel. Marriage seems to be failing apart - and that's what I've been holding onto. Maybe its meant to be.