Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of men

Thinking of men

Hi there

Although I am married to a sexy wife who support my cross dressing, I can not resist thinking of men, especially other CD or TV. I catch myself many times looking at men crouches unconsciously. What that make me. I still and always enjoy sex with my wife

Why worry about what box it puts you in? Why not just enjoy what you enjoy? I believe labels and boxes are for someone else's benefit not mine...tee hee.

Especially or only other cross-dressers?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Crouches?
    Last time I checked you are supposed to love your wife and honor her.
    As long as you aren't chasing after mens's "crouches" LOL just keep it to yourself.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-12-2014 at 05:51 PM.

I thought this was a place for support, not a place where we judge each other based on our own moral values. Anyway, here is a recent thread with a similar subject and a couple of insights: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/......-Hel-Please!

If you enjoy thinking about and looking at that part of a man, why not just enjoy it? Life's too short to worry about what box that puts you in. It is a very sexy part of men!
    I'm always a woman!

What you like is what you like. Don't be sorry for that.

You are actually talking about a couple of issues, attraction and fidelity. If you made promises to your wife, then keep them to the best of your ability.

Think of it this way, you love your wife, but I'm sure that you noticed other pretty women. Well, now you can notice other pretty men. Looking in the shop window isn't the same thing as going in the store and buying something.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Most of these type of discussions revolve around worrying about sexual preference. Please remember that there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with other men. NOTHING! So many of us are afraid to even consider the possibility that we make up fake female personalities so we can distance ourselves from the dreaded 'H' word, and refer to ourselves in third person female as if it's someone else. Accept who you are and try to enjoy what you want in life; it's not easy for most of us, but it's the only thing that will make you at peace with your life!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I looked it up, it makes you...let's see...human
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

MMMMMM, I looked at men's bits for years and still do. I have had many relationships with women and have come to the conclusion that i am gay but have only ever fumbled about not really ever been with a man properly. Maybe you should try it and see how you feel about it. That is not an order, just a possibility.

Best of luck. Lucy xx

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Lou View Post
    MMMMMM, I looked at men's bits for years and still do.
    If you are a guy, you *know* what feels good. Isn't it more about what is good/bad than it is about parts?

If you *like* them, why does it matter what bits they have?

"All acts of love and pleasure are Her rituals."

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Platinum Member
    Hi Heather, RE: What's that make me it sounds like you may be a Border-Line, BI-Crossdresser.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Like Samantha said, don't worry about labels just be yourself. If you are attracted to men, CD's then so be it, that's just part of who you are. I like women and men, I have dated both before I married my wife. I don't consider myself gay, straight, bi, I just consider myself as me. Like others have said, just because you look or fantasize doesn't mean you have to act on it, just enjoy.

Another member here posted this on Facebook. I look forward to the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you are true to your wife,what is wrong with a little private fantasy?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well, thanks for the support. The urges for men ( actually, CD or TV) reminds me of the urges to dress. Maybe I just try and see what happens.

Love you all

i can't help but think of guys having their way with me. it was the whole reason i started crossing in the first place.

I guess it makes you a crossdresser who frequently thinks about other men, especially cd's or tv's, and likes to look at a little crotch from time to time, all the while still enjoying sex with your wife. Does that help?

Honey, labels don't mean a damn thing. They're for other people to use to sort out the things they come across in life - and half the time, they're not exactly right. Life becomes a lot easier when you stop worrying about what nook you're supposed to be assigned to fit into, and just go with what you know. Self-acceptance is a beautiful thing.

And just in case you're thinking it - there's nothing shameful about being attracted to guys. Some of us are, some of us aren't. Life's too short to feel guilty about the things that make you feel good though.

Have fun!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Some girls, though not myself, imagine themselves with men as it heightens the dressing experience. It adds an extra dimension to the feminine experience. As others have said, there's nothing wrong with desiring men but for many it really is just a fantasy that quickly evaporates once they have climaxed. I guess the key here is whether you find yourself thinking about/looking at men whether dressed or not.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett wineshed View Post
    i can't help but think of guys having their way with me. it was the whole reason i started crossing in the first place.
    You started cross dressing BECAUSE you thought of,"...guys having their way with" you? So you were having these homosexual fantasies and you thought to yourself, "It'll be more normal if I am dressed as woman when I have these thoughts so I'll start cross dressing." Seems like a bit of extra work to go to in oder to justify something.

Banned Read only
    Didn't Sheakespeare write a title about this? "Much ado about Nothing?".
    I personally enjoy crossdressing as a way to get closer to women, because I am a heterosexual. It turns me on when I get a compliment from a beautiful GG. I know from attending several male to male weddings that I have no sexual interest in men, and that is OK. All this thread is saying is that the crossdressing community is no different than the entire community in it's array of preferences. The world is moving, albeit unevenly, towards acceptance of lifestyle choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Crouches?
    Last time I checked you are supposed to love your wife and honor her.
    As long as you aren't chasing after mens's "crouches" LOL just keep it to yourself.

Are Crouches like Framily in that sprint commercial?? Just don't stare at their sofas....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I assume you meant "crotch." Not interested. I know what's behind the zipper and it ain't pretty.

There is nothing wrong with wanting what is behind that zipper. I have been able to find out and I would do it again! I am also with girls so just enjoy life. You only live once!

Another cd for me! Or a tranny! Guess those are my fantasies.