Thread: When you know there is another you

When you know there is another you

I have not fully dressed for a while. By that I mean fully made up,wig, shoes, the lot.
    Last night I did and when I finished I looked in the mirror and thought wow Joanne is back!
    It felt great deep down, and somehow I had become someone else for a while.
    I feel quite positive about going out shopping for girly things today (I need to collect a coat I ordered online from a local store, so why not make the most of it).
    I just need to keep thinking of that image in the mirror.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It took me 55 years to understand there was another me. Now there is no way to put the genie back into the bottle. Heck, there is no desire to do that either because knowing who I am is just so much better.

Joanne,
    I hope you find what you are looking for.
    I think you are on the right track.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The transformation actually begins on the inside. The outside is an outward reflection of that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Kate-- I love your response. Thanks, I really needed to read & digest what you said. There are days when prophetic words can be the needed pick me up. Peace, mel

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    The transformation actually begins on the inside. The outside is an outward reflection of that.
    I agree the inner feelings combine with the
    outward appearance .

Jean. Ann

I knew there was another side of me at an earlier age (make that much earlier) a side of me nobody could see.

when it really became another me, was when I dressed to the hilt with every cheat I could. breast forms, butt hip padding, corset, false nails, glued on lashes, 3-1/2" hoops my best wig some good fitting clothes, and killer platform heels. my wife said if I didn't know better I'd swear you were a woman..

I was reborn. I went out in public had a blast.. looked at myself in the mirror and at pictures and I saw a woman..
    when I had a few dreams I was dressed woman afterwards.. it was set in stone..

I loved to be seen as that woman and experience the reality of a womans world.

to dance as a woman, emulate a womans movements even while getting in and out of a car, while eating or walking.

with out stepping out that door I would have missed out on the experiences that I now treasure so very much.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

I have known there was another me for many years... accepting that, though it took a long time... that was the easy part. The part I am wrestling with now is in bringing them both together to make one whole and centered person... both sides now... as it were. And it is a little better every day. :-)

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i hear ya girl ! I know that exact feeling...and after each time I dress I want to do MORE shopping !

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    Joanne,

For me... There is this other me and yet they are both me. It's a blending, a balance. And yet the feminine side sure is strong at times and must be acknowledged as a part of the whole. I don't know if that makes sense but it is how I feel and why I present as I do.

My advise is to take your time on this journey to find what feels normal for you, find your true self.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

i knew there was another me when my credit card statement came with almost $700 worth of femme clothes charged to it...
    and this time i wasn't married!
    paula

Platinum Member
    Hi Joanne, A mirror can be a wonderful thing sometimes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!