Thread: Post was deleted reposting. "It was interesting"

Post was deleted reposting. "It was interesting"

My boss comment, to me on Friday, "what a guy, you have your finger nails done." I did not panic, her comment came form a picture that was taken for brochure for the program I work for. This was the first time for both of us to see them. I was tutoring a students when the picture was taken. She did ask me if there were any of the picture I did not want in the new brochure, I told her no.
    It not like I am hiding, my nails painted, make-up, bra with padding everyday. This is me, not back in the closet, the door is closed and I am out.

good for you girl

It's quite remarkable that the educational institution (I assume) you work for is cool with it as well, isn't it? They obviously can't fire an openly transgender employee for being transgender, but they don't have to use their picture in promotional material either. Anyway, great!
    Last edited by Zylia; 04-14-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Making all of us very proud, I consider myself lucky to share this lifestyle with people like you who represent the rest of us
    ( closeted) CDs in a very positive light, thanks for your courage.

I agree on the tough road to travel, and it is nice to note that there are some open minded institutions that are accepting.
    This goes for the students also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Annaliese, that's really cool for you... Well done you!

Like Zylia - I'm also impressed how accepting your employer is... that is very positive for you and everyone...

Great news!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Annaliese,

Good for you.
    Dana M

Zylia, yes I work for university, Utah is not know for being open minded. I would not be doing any of the things I am doing, with out the support from all of you. When I take a step forward, I have this form behind me cheering me on. I could not have done it with out all of you. Hand in Hand.