Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To the CD who creeped out my wife...

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    If you anticipate/expect seeing creepy behavior you will.

I sounds like the CD in question wanted some peanut butter and was politely waiting for you wife to get out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjohanne View Post
    She said that it would have been just as creepy if the person was presenting male. Probably even if it were a GG presenting femme.
    The issue seems to be the lack of respect for your wife's personal space. I can understand that. We should be doubly careful when our appearance is unusual for the place or time. E.g. Dirty work clothes are acceptable on a job site but would be out of place in a dress shop. If we can only shop for dresses after working, be more mindful of others' personal space.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjohanne View Post

By the way, she said you were too perfect. Your hair, your makeup, and your clothes were too good for 9PM at the grocery store. Your makeup was like a doll, she said.
    Just my 2 cents on this, It could possibly have been a GG. At my last place of employment, We had a GG that worked there that would not go out into public unless she was dressed like a Barbie doll. She always came into work with high heels,perfect hair and makeup. She did not work in the office. This facility instituted a no-makeup policy because of clean room conditions that required the no makeup policy. Makeup was considered a generator of particulates. She lost her job over refusal to remove her makeup while at work. So, It could of been a GG. Since neither one of you have any evidence that the person that violated your wife's personal space is a crossdresser, I would not jump to conclusions. I would talk to your wife and find out why she was so upset over the whole incident. sounds to me like things need to be aired between you two. Just my opinion.

Creeped out or not when it hits home it's hurtful..My ex use to make mean comments about men she would see who she thought had make up on or a ladies blouse .. She would be the sweetest person to their face but once that person was out of sight,watch out!! The hurtful comments came rolling out and I took them personal ( even though I never dressed around or in front of her) they hit home..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

sounds like it was more they way she looked and not how she was standing.....

Maybe not true for the person who may have been a guy or may not but I know I am far more considerate, polite, and careful of other people's space the more femme I dress and look than I ever was when I was just a guy. My SO would criticize the way I'd run over old ladies, push people out of the way and generally be quite unfriendly just out of the male privilege of being a big and threatening tattooed clueless dude. The world is far safer with me in women's clothes. I would have just shoved your wife out of the way to get the peanut butter and not even noticed she was there.

The lurker behind my wife did not select any product. They walked up behind my wife, stood there until she made eye contact, and then walked away. It was at 9:00 PM and the aisle was otherwise empty. But, just to make this point extremely clear, my wife was selecting creamy peanut butter.