Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just for fun and not to debate what number are you?

Recently moved from 3B to 3C, and looking forward to 3D.

Aspiring Member
    Definitely 3C-3D. I will appear in public but within the confines of others in a support group type outing/event. I'm unlikely to just go out there on my own though I am tempted and sooner or later I feel it will happen. I wonder does intent count? Or what your would "prefer" to do given no current constrictions?

Makeup addict!
    I'm definitely 3c

I am 3B right now, but looking to move to 3C. I have all of you to thank for me even considering moving up the ladder there.

Banned Read only
    I'm still amazed at how many think moving up the scale is an improvement. I guess I should be overjoyed to be at 6, huh?

A higher number really isn't better here... At least not if you like keeping your life kind of intact.

Banned Read only
    3D and very comfortable with it; no need to go further for the foreseeable future...

I'd have to say between 3C and 3D. I as well have not been out dressed, but many people know about my dressing and when I dress I go all out with makeup, fake nails, clothing, heels etc

Currently somewhere between a 2 and 3A. Possibly 3b.

I guess I'm somewhere between 3b and 3c.
    Dress up completely but don't have any interest in going out in public accept maybe for some halloween shenanigans.

that is a very interesting scale.
    Based on that I don't really fit. I like the term TG, or gender-bender.
    I am a male (sex) - but don't fit the gender binary and like to dress in female and male cloths - present as male at work - and yet female when i want to dress.
    It doesnt have anything to do with fetishism. Anyhow,
    Thanks for posting the scale! I thought it was very cool and interesting to think about!
    - Still Choosing an "En Femme" Name

Well I think of myself as a 67, because it is prime and I like prime numbers.

Based on that scale, I'm a 4

I'd say I'm a wannabe 3D (no public appearances of any sort though the desire is there) who perhaps teeters on the edge of a 4.

I'm not really sure what the heck goes on inside my head anymore. In my early days I was much further down on the scale, seems like it could be easy to slowly slide your way up if you allow yourself. I'm generally quite happy in my male persona but I do have girly days where I really wish I could present the opposite. I don't see myself ever wanting to make the full switch but there has always been a curiosity there.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

I guess 3B due to the not going out

I'm tends to 3B

Hi,

Hmmm......Dont think he looked at us lot. so spos we dont exist dont have to prove nothing then...he he ..

...noeleena...

3B for me.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Quote Originally Posted by sanderlay View Post
    (3E) This person dresses full time and has a mixed presentation of gendered clothing. They state their gender is a mix of both male and female. They do appear in public with this mixed presentation.
    One more 3E here. I don't do it "as completely as possible".

O.K., I stopped reading when I got to #1. 'Thinking of becoming a crossdresser'. Really? There are people who say to themselves, hmmmmm, maybe I'll start wearing women's clothing, and try to present myself as a girl. Everyone will certainly think that's a great idea.

Give me a break. I know we need those people in order to get the stamp of approval for SRS. But it really irritates the hell out of me how screwed up the system is. I've accepted that there are plenty of bad therapists out there, just as there are great ones. But the damage the bad ones do, oh, it just makes my head hurt.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Alex (sometimes_miss), I replied to the question as asked, but I get what you said about #1. I kept reading, though. "Becoming a crossdresser" seems silly, and flies in the face of the many who claim they were born this way rather than became this way because of some early (or late!) influence. We're not crossdressers because we came to this conclusion after a thoughtful mental exercise. We crossdress in response to the drive (origin unknown).
    I've never thought there is just one scale, somewhere along which we all can be placed. Instead, I think there are fundamental differences in what drives us to crossdress. Up to 3D, it's all about the clothes. Starting at 4, it's about "being female" to varying degrees. It's not that I see a huge gap between 3 and 4, I see it as apples and oranges.

I'm a 3D!

As a young child and as an adult I always felt as though I was really a girl or woman. At fifteen I was ordered by the court to undergo psychiatric counseling and evaluation. Diagnosis - I was transsexual. I had always dreamed of growing up and moving away and living as a woman. Things were tough back in those days. Jail time if caught on the street in women's clothes not to mention societal condemnation. I also saw two psychoanalysts in later years and they also told me I was TS. I was also advised that I would never present well as a woman. If I knew then though what I know now I definitely would be a seven today. I attempted suicide a few times back then. I decided after some more counseling that I would make my best effort at living because I had a wife and a baby on the way. My wife wanted me to go back into counseling because she thought I could get 'cured' of my TSism. I never took much stock in what the counselors tried to talk to me about. For the most part I felt it was a big waste of money. Today I would consider myself a 6. No more no less.

I can claim a 3C and even sure for 3D but do not appear in public ....

3 b here, down from a 3 d

I'm a 3C to 3D but I can see myself progressing further.