Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just for fun and not to debate what number are you?

A 3-b that has been to 3-d. Now in my area one has to take a few things in to count that also limits your choices. One that is very important now that I have gained a lot of weight is the weather. The heat here causes so much discomfort and misery with makeup and shape ware. Then factor in this is a rural area where everybody knows everybody and their vehicles, even their dogs. You can't do anything within 75 miles without running into a neighbor or relative. It just limits your status unless you go "all in."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I am definitely a 3C, without the dressing in public. Having said that, lately finding the time to even occasionally dress is challenging. And I certainly would love the idea of being out in public one day and become a full fledged 3C.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    O.K., I stopped reading when I got to #1. 'Thinking of becoming a crossdresser'. Really? There are people who say to themselves, hmmmmm, maybe I'll start wearing women's clothing, and try to present myself as a girl. Everyone will certainly think that's a great idea.
    I didn't see it like that. I took it more as someone who is eyeballing the clothing of the opposite gender and has a very strong desire to wear it but has not yet acted upon it for whatever reason. Perhaps they have dressed in the past but have not done so in recent months. Essentially, someone who is inclined to cross dress but is not actively doing it at this time. He isn't talking about somebody just waking up one day and saying "gee, I wonder what this whole crossdressing thing is all about, perhaps I'll give it a try!", rather the 1 category refers to someone with the latent possibly suppressed desire to move further up the scale. The 1 is a CD in their head but hasn't done anything physical.

I think I kind of started as a 1 and rapidly worked my way up from there as I grew up. I had this in my subconscious for a while but once I acted upon it, I had a Pandora's Box on my hands.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

probably a 3C

I'm a 1 currently in practice, but feel like would like to be a 3c/3d. I would like to go out regularly and not just special occasions but not every time I go out.

I'm a 3D. But of course we could add a number of categories. For instance, I think of myself as a woman all of the time, but I have no particular desire for hormones or surgery. I may change my mind about this in the future, but as for now, I don't see that it would change much of anything. I wouldn't mind having real breasts, but at my age I don't think hormones would give me much.

Arghhh... being catergorized geesh ok I'll bite... between 3c and me!

I'm a 3B.

Drift between these: 3C-3D-4

Aspiring Member
    It is thought provoking and interesting to think about, though I hate to get too wrapped up in definitions and labels.

Like many others I don't really fit well into one of the categories and it depends on how you define certain terms. between 3B and 3C fits me the best with just an occasional dash of 3D. I don't bother with makeup so maybe I am not dressing as completely as possible? not trying hard enough? or maybe I am just lazy!

I know a lot of GG's who are without question 3A and I am sure they don't even know it

In the end I am still just me.........sometimes in a skirt suit and heels........... no matter the number

I am a "3C" longing to be a "D" if I had more opportunities. Right now Sarah is a "0" as she sits here in a cast as a result of shattering my ankle in a fall. No nylons and heals for a while !
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I am a 3B. but as with all "classifications or categories" nothing fits exactly

I was surprised by my reaction to the classifications. When reading and answering honestly I come up between 3d and 4. i believe this will make for a strong self evaluation on the pursuit of hrt.

Always only at home, every day, a 3B to 3C, with some days a bit of 3D motivation, just no desire to try and go out and pass (mission impossible).

Now if I was under 5'8" and could fit into a size 6 or 8...

Kate