Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just for fun and not to debate what number are you?

I'm 3c Beta version. Occasional transvestite who does dress completely and does not appear in public.

3-D XXXXXXXXX. (I had to add the x's so the post would take.

Banned Read only
    A note on my claim on being a 6 - I've actually attempted suicide in fear and hopelessness that I'd never transition successfully.
    I'm surprised I lived through last year.

You don't want to be a 6. If you identify "between 5 and 6" - seriously consider transition. By the time you get to 6, it can be too late. It nearly was for me.
    Sorry to spoil the fun with a PSA.

Hint: higher on this scale is not better.
    Last edited by PaulaQ; 04-15-2014 at 12:52 PM.

3d - but thats only if conditions allow - only been "out" 3-4 times in the last two years because yada yada yada........................Debra

I am a 3 something...
    I do wear a 36 B bra, does that help.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

i'm a solid 3D who dreams about being a 4
    paula

I think I'm about a 3b.

I'm between 3c and 3d

Bria

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I'm a 3D-, and loving it
    I want to be this girl!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    very close to a 3d,....this chart thingy isnt very accurate at all but i will play along

Banned Read only
    My # is obvious but irrelevant.

However, I refuse to ride the NIMBY bandwagon, like a goodly percentage here. I am more than happy to ride on the bus and let the Rosa Parks of the world sit on my lap whenever they need to.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    My # is obvious but irrelevant.
    Clearly a 6 - but in denial

Sorry wild, just joshing.

Junior Member AnnabelleBethanie's Avatar
    I think for me, I would place myself as 3b

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell-GG View Post
    Ha, good point Steffi! I think I'm a 'wanna be' Tom boy. I always did prefer boys toys and games to boring girl stuff, and boys always made life look so much easier. I rocked the girl clothing though and don't have a masculine body type, so maybe I'm a 0.5
    Tink. This is the criteria for a type 1:

(1) Represents the person who is thinking of becoming a crossdresser or may have been one. There is no actual crossdressing, but the person is inclined in that direction.

No actual crossdressing required, just thinking about crossdressing. Didn't they guys have more "kid-friendly" clothes?

Come on Tink. Admit it. Just joking. But it is something to think about. You're not as straight and narrow as you'd like to believe.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I would say I am probably a 3b although I think sometimes it is a 2.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My feet are firmly planted in 3d,only recently getting back out in public after a long break
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'm a 3d to 4

Practical crossdressing

I am a practical crossdresse; usually an underdresser, but I would dress completely given the opportunity. Guess that makes me a 3C.

Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. However, items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical:

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally considered a female item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer pantyhose are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be deep-sixed when a run becomes apparent

6) Purse: One cannot usually keep a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in the small side pockets and lack of back pockets that are typical of women’s pants. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s department. Even when suitable clothing is available in menswear, it is a specialty item and often more expensive there!

I'm a 3D+ or a 4-, something a little in between.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I don't fit all of the qualifiers to any specific category, but closer to 3C-3D. I dress as often as I can (which has changed a lot over the years), I dress and make up completely (well, more than completely - over the top), I go out less than in the past, as I'd rather go over-the-top and stay in than tone it down and go out, and I don't need an event excuse to dress and go out. Nowhere near a 4.

Somewhere between 5 and 6, closer to 6...

I think I am a 3C.1 I go out, I go out when I want, but it isn't all that much. SOme times the desire is there and sometimes it isn't. I don't need an event to go out for, but grocery shopping is an event. I like to go to dinner or the theatre, Sometimes just for a cup of coffee. Cleaning the house or just sitting around with the blinds drawn? Not so much.

Cheers
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

3C and craving a D

I'm a homegirl 99% of the time while fully dressed.
    I have stepped out, but have not interacted with anyone while out in public.
    I'd love to get out at some point with others, just to see if it is something I enjoy.
    If I find it doesn't interest me, there is no reason for me to take this any further.
    If it turns out that I am comfortable, and enjoy being in public, I then would have to consider making the reveal to my SO and other important people.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    Somewhere between 5 and 6, closer to 6...
    Oh honey, please tell me you are talking to a therapist and going to a support group! And please PM me if I can help you - that worries me so much. I'm a 6 - and I wouldn't wish this on terrorists!

If you are bordering on 6 - it's time to call in the pro's. Please please please please don't wait until you hit 6 to start doing something about this.

Banned Read only
    5....just live day to day till I finally get it over with. Hopefully natural causes.