Thread: Come back home

Come back home

I was reading Xandra's 01/ 2013 thread titled : " when did you first crossdress " & have loved reading everyone's responses . The thread is still a very popular read & response. Looking through the replies was like a trip down memory lane in that many of those who posted & shared their great stories seem to have disappeared from today's forum radar. If you are one who have become distant bystanders to the forum , I invite you back to share more of our commonality. I know that dressing is episodic, that there are ebbs & flows in our participation, but I am hoping that those from afar will come back home. I miss your stories , adventures & wisdom . Peace to all , mel

Melissa: Thank you for the invitation. I am one of those "observers" who have hesitated participating in this site. I would agree that I have a similar background to my crossdressing. I started with my mother's items in my early teens and I have continued to acquire a limited amount of clothes to wear. I envy those on this forum who have relationships with their spouses, siblings or others related to the desires of dressing in female attire. I have recently semi-retired, and still looking for employment to get me to official retirement. I have loved the past six months being able to dress and experience my daily routine in a more feminine manner. As much as I would like to be able to go experience the outside world, I do not consider myself passable. I am hoping that one of these days that I will be able to achieve a more desirable appearance to go shopping with a friend or even better my spouse. I love to undress and go on trips to feel the thrill of feeling the breeze on my thigh high hose. I am hopeful that time and society will allow more opportunities for us to interact more with society. Take care and I hope to learn more from this forum...it is great!!

Phyllis

Mel - what a great sentiment!

As a thought - how about the more vociferous posters here voluntarily leaving this thread for the less well 'exposed' members to make some comments...

Might be nice for them to know that they'll get some posting space for themselves and their perspectives... Hmmmm...???

Katey x

welcome home Melisa you have made a point that all of us need to return home even if it means swallowing ourpride.

Vociferous? Wow, Katey brought out the big guns . Works for me my friend. The more the merrier I always say.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Melissa,
    I find there is a large turnover in the forum, it looks different about every six months.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Phyllis, I saw that you had a November, 2013 join date & that this was your first thread response. I welcome you to this forum & know that you will get from it what you put into it. Maybe your cd timing is ready now where things weren't comfortable for you months ago ? Regardless, I am truly delighted that you feel amongst friends . I look forward to talking more with you after you make the needed initial posts. Good luck in your job search & have great fun being Phyllis. Peace to you , Mel