Thread: Went Out for First and Second Time!

Went Out for First and Second Time!

Well, I finally did it. Two months ago and I'm finally 'fessing up.

The first time I went through a drive through in my new wig, completely made up. Pretty sure I was not made at all. Then I got out at a shopping center with a welfare office and a tire dealership.

The guys inside watched me as I walked from my car to the sidewalk. Tried to make it real and I think, pulled it off. Then, walked up and down the strip mall carrying my purse and wearing a pair of women's Dockers, women's flats, and a collared sweater with "D" inserts in my bra. Felt very good until a little girl stared at my quite large hands and kept staring as I strolled by. Quite unnerving. I absolutely do not want to traumatize children and felt "yucky."

The next night I went to a more adult strip mall. When I got out of my car my heart was pounding fiercely. Another couple left their car at the same time to walk to the sidewalk of the strip mall. They were parallel and didn't seem to notice.

Then I walked the length of the shopping center, which included a supermarket with a large picture window. On the way, I had to stop to let a couple go by in front of me. The man looked me direct in the eye, but gave no indication. As they passed from left to right, I looked back to see if they were talking about me, but they were not. I passed a clerk moving shopping baskets and he smiled at me.

I gazed into the Hallmark Store, now closed, then strolled back. The same young man smiled at me without regard. Then, along came a security guard. As he passed he said, "good evening." To which I replied in my most feminine voice, the same. Nerves settled much more.

Then, I got brave and entered a CVS drug store to buy a bottle of brandy, which I would need later!

There was no one around, so I took a bottle and proceeded to checkout. Much to my dismay, the security guard was conversing with the clerk (male) and laughing. I surely knew they were laughing at my expense. I had no choice but to proceed to checkout. The guard stood back and didn't seem to notice me at all. The clerk was courteous as he gazed at my breasts. Men, really!

When I got back to my car, I had to take a quick swig of the brandy, but you know what? It all turned out perfectly. I am positive that neither the security guard nor the clerk knew ("dude, that was one ugly woman!"). I left feeling pretty comfortable with myself, having fooled the world. My only question was the man with the woman that stared me in the eye. Was that a flirt, or was that , "I know who you are?"

With mixed feelings, I long to go out again desperately. Why is that? I have no idea, but it is what I desire. Maybe Christina wants to be seen. It did make me feel very good and very feminine. More so than anything else I have done.

I think I am hooked now and can't wait for the next time, which will come in another month. Should I go?

Banned Read only
    Christina, I must state that it is 99.999% likely that everyone noticed you are a cross dresser AND they don't care. Once you give up the quest to "fool the world" going out is much more fun.

Thank you for your direct and admirable advice. I believe you are correct, either languish on being seen as a woman, which is not likely, or being flippant in my attitude and being as vivacious as the person I desire to be. Which is that as a normal woman in today's society. It seems to me that if you "go all the way" the general populous accepts you more the way you are than if you portray yourself as a man dressed as a woman. Am I wrong? Let me know.....

Banned Read only
    My opinion is that if you try to present appropriately and carry yourself with dignity, people let it go. If you are dressed like a prostitute, you'll be treated as one.

Christina,
    Every outing does get easier.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Christina, There's very few of us that can fool everyone all the time.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Giving any thought at all about how others are perceiving you is a fools game. I've met CDs who have been out for decades who are still wondering how well they are "fooling" the public. If they were 6 foot tall, they'd understand that we're going to get noticed and a well done presentation done with confidence is our only recourse if we're going to insist on going out dressed. Little kids are so honest and direct. They just stare in wonder when confronted with something a little peculiar. Like me!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    likely that everyone noticed you are a cross dresser AND they don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    present appropriately and carry yourself with dignity, people let it go.
    I completely agree with this. People tell me that I have it so easy because I pass so well. Nope, you've got it wrong folks. I have it easy because I don't care if I pass, and nor does anyone else.

Thank you all for the advice. I really do think that most people that saw me didn't notice because they were busy or weren't really looking. I really appreciate the people that I did come in contact with treating me as a normal woman!

I think that's the key, not caring if you're "fooling" anyone, and feeling comfortable with who and how you are. Not every GG out there is a ten either, lol