Thread: Picture

Picture

Why can I not post a pic for honest opinions. I been dressing for years, but I'm really starting to feel like a woman, went out last weekend for first time, just trying to get advise on my looks so I don't look like a idiot!

Post 10 posts and you will be able to get into the photo section where you can post pictures to your hearts content and have give their opinion.

Silver Member
    Lisa, You need to have 10 or more posts before you can see more sections on this forum, but if you describe what you usually wear, you may get ideas to improve or adjust your attire. Enjoy.

Hi Lisa,

We have a section on Introductions... you could tell us something about yourself - introduce yourself to us..?

What you've done so far is the forum equivalent of walking up to someone in the street with a photo and saying "What do you think? Tell me what you think? Please... NOW!" Can you see how that might come across...?

As a new member (less than 10 posts) there are constraints on where you can view and post across the forum - which means that some subjects (like Shopping & Beauty) which are only allowed to be discussed in the relevant sections on the Members only parts of the forum won't be open for you to discuss until you have 10 posts (replies) in the areas that are open to you. It means that you have to contribute a little bit of your experience and opinions before you are able to access the wealth of information and discussion that resides on those closed parts of the forum. A quid pro quo, if you will.

So, my recommendation for etiquette here - post a short intro about yourself - tell us all a little about why you're here...
    Then, read some of the posts on the main forum to get a feel for how things operate, before you dive in with starting your own thread, that way you'll see what other folk do and what the subjects are about. When you find a subject you feel you have an opinion you want to share - hit reply - tell everyone what you feel, think, or have experienced - keep within the rules, of course..
    You'll get 10 posts in very little time and then you can check out the other areas - please always search before asking a question - we do delete threads if others on the same subject are already open, but we'll try and point you in some sort of direction to help out.

Do also please, please, read the Forum FAQs, rules and stickies in each section - they'll help you get around and provide useful guidelines for posting.

Hope you read this... and perhaps it will help.

I'm closing this thread now, prior to deletion to give you a chance to read and absorb....

Katey