Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally

At A Girl!!!!

Dragster(Tony) I agree with you Marla and Tamara cut the Girl some slack!! Good girl Patricia you and Mom have a lot going for you and you should be very very Happy

Big Huggs Rena The Rest of you Stop being Poops!!

I was only saying...... Rene...... not my fault if that's how the post sounded is it......
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Hi Patrica

Wonderful story.
    I'm glad you mother has been so accepting of you.
    Very glad you could clarify the steamy comment.
    Due to the situation most of us girls have been in we have an active imagination. Thats what made is scary.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

CD
    Patricia,
    It sounds like you have lot of jealous girls hanging on your every word. I'm sure there are also more than a few of us who have been burned by imposters on the Internet. I for one am a bit jealous. I revealed (to my parents) my taste for women's clothes on the eve of my divorce in 1991. I figured it was better they heard it from me than my ex. As it turned out she never said anything to them. On the other hand maybe I just wanted them to know. Anyway, nothing much was ever said about it at the time. It later became aparent that my "tastes" didn't particularly appeal to them. My parents were disappointed that I didn't visit for Christmas one year and thought it might be because of their not being more supportive of their crossdressing son. The next time I visited Mom said it was my business if I dressed up in the privacy of the room they provided while I visited in their home but they didn't want to see it. I know how hard it was for my parents to even offer that. I'm very grateful. But Patricia, your story is way better!

Thanks for sharing...

Thanks Gwen ....

...and really to all of you precious little darlings who've helped me so much over the past several weeks. Outside of my current job, this is the only place I've ever felt so totally accepted. All my life, I've been teased and ridiculed for my outwardly feminine appearance and demeanor which is why its so wonderful to be here. I write and edit copy for a local network affiliate (I didn't want to say "TV station" as you girls might get the wrong idea-LOL!) and no one at my job cares what I look like or how I act; just what I do. Of course, I'd never consider "coming-out" at work as that might jeopardize my career. I once wore panties under my drab, but it was only a distraction. As a result, I've learned to keep my work and my home-life separate, which, for some strange reason, brings me to two points of clarification regarding this thread:

Gwen, you mentioned that " ... more than a few of us ... have been burned by imposters on the Internet." ... Perhaps I'm being a little naive here, but who would claim to be a cross-dresser who was not?... Personally, I'm not interested in discussing whether panties should be worn inside or outside pantyhose, I'm more interested in adventures and feelings. I had a nice one to share and thought everyone might enjoy it. Most did, and I feel really great about that. Some didn't and made unwarranted accusations against me. I certainly didn't intend to make anyone jealous or uncomfortable, I just wanted to share my excitement and joy. Dressing, to me, is all about having fun. I've certainly never considered it a competition.

The other had to do with a reference to my situation being an "Oedipal incident" ... This analogy is way off-base in that it implies that I deceptively "killed" my father (either physically or metaphorically) with the sole intent of having sex with or marrying my mother. It further suggests that I took advantage of my mom's "vulnerable state" at having just been divorced which is totally untrue. Since I verbally came-out to her on Christmas Eve, mom has all but begged me to see her little girl, and yet, despite my exuberant excitement over the prospects, it took almost three weeks for me to gather enough courage to dress with her. Moreover, the man she divorced is not my father. Neither mom nor I know who my real father is (read my previous posts for more details) and she's wanted to get away from this guy for quite some time. All we did was have a little fun with each other which I thought was very sweet and totally harmless. I'm very sorry if that caused a few panties to wad-up, but I suppose I really should have been a bit more selective in my wording. Sorry, girls!

Anyway, I talked to my mom about it this morning (she didn't know about the forum as yet) and she's all right with me disclosing the "un-edited" version, so long as I'm cautious not to compromise her privacy and interests. But I'm off work today, so I'm going to get re-acquainted with my pantyhose and what-not before I do any more writing. Loves and kisses to everyone. You girls are so wicked-cool!

Patricia Melton - who just realized why she's been missing her pantyhose. Mmmmmmmmmm, how I love being a girl!
    Last edited by Patricia Melton; 01-16-2006 at 11:08 AM.

CD
    'Gwen, you mentioned that " ... more than a few of us ... have been burned by imposters on the Internet." ... Perhaps I'm being a little naive here, but who would claim to be a cross-dresser who was not?... '

That is the question isn't it. I think some people feel like they can socially elevate themselves by demoralizing others. Crossdressers are an easy target because so many already think there is something wrong with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen
    'Gwen, you mentioned that " ... more than a few of us ... have been burned by imposters on the Internet." ... Perhaps I'm being a little naive here, but who would claim to be a cross-dresser who was not?... '
    Who would claim? Oh now let me ponder this for a while........................................ ok that's long enough. Who would claim indeed..... well if I showed you the ban list, you would be quite shocked at how many to indeed come here pretending to be crossdressers. We have had young teenagers who come here quite often (same person) with a different tale each time, we have had those that steal other members pictures and pass themselves off as them, one recently infact, if you venture into the picture gallery, you can see for yourself. And my favourite one to date is the one who claims that his whole family and neighbours and whoever else hes told is so happy for them that they throw parties, get married etc, etc... So, it is actually quite a common accurance, lame that it is, it does happen.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-16-2006 at 01:46 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)

In defense of everyone here

I too thought you got it on with your mother........and I read this about 5 or 6 times to make sure I wasn't missing something. I guess perhaps a bad case of wording.

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

Patricia,

Your expanded intro thread and this thread read like "adult" fiction. But what a fool I am. In the expanded intro my thought was that there might actually be something real in what you're trying to say, but it's difficult getting past the "Venus In Furs" mood of it. There's no excitement in real abuse.

In this thread I can't tell if you're playing with us, or if you simply think a cutesy writing style adds to how you present yourself. If the former, then you can stop anytime. If the latter, then drop the cutesy junk and just be real.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

How interesting, Tamara ...

... and how sad! ... Still, I suppose its to be expected. I also frequent a religious recovery board (I won't say which religion, but the girls in Utah will know) that is often straffed and trolled by pretenders and defenders, so I guess I should have considered that before posing my obviously "uninformed" question. Can you please forgive me one more time? I promise to be a good little girl from now on!

Patricia Melton - who just got her own panties in a wad. (at herself, of course!)

Get real, Stepahanie?

You wrote: "In this thread I can't tell if you're playing with us, or if you simply think a cutesy writing style adds to how you present yourself. If the former, then you can stop anytime. If the latter, then drop the cutesy junk and just be real."

How much more "real" can I get? ... I love dressing, I love being feminine and I love feeling sexy. If I wanted to "be real" I'd stop dressing all together. Sorry I'm having a little more fun with it than some are, but that's just the breaks, isn't it sweetheart?

Patricia Melton - who certainly didn't come here to cause any trouble, or to be judgemental towards others.
    Last edited by Patricia Melton; 01-16-2006 at 03:01 PM.

CD
    Pat,
    There's another kind of Internet imposter. They are the Internet version of one type of gay basher. They often really are closeted CD's but they don't want their buddies to find out. Sooooo they cook up this scheme where they pretend not to be a CD, pretending to be a CD. I have to admit, your story really doesn't sound like that of a 24 year old. Especially the numerous references to jacking your Mom's panty hose.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Melton
    Needless to say, the sweet and sensuous adventure got the best of me, and … well, I think you little darlings can figure out what happened next!
    [SIZE=4]You spontaneously combusted??? [/SIZE]