Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girly stuff gone in 60 seconds

Girly stuff gone in 60 seconds

I am stunned. My car was stolen and in the trunk was my dress up bag stocked with my complete girly transformation kit -wig, forms, pads, heels, makeup, etc. I can only imagine what the thief was thinking when he found the bag - either laughing wtf or maybe curious to try. IDK, but now I'm afraid the car is recovered with the bag opened and the local police find all my stuff and then the word spreads around town. Has anyone else had a similar situation and their girly stuff discovered?

PS I miss all my stuff!

Sorry to hear that, i've never had something like this happen to myself yet.

A very long time ago, when sharing a two family house, I accidently left some of my panties and bras in the washing machine which both tenants used. My roommate found the laundry, and asked about it, I just said it must have been left in the washer from the previous tenant. He never mentioned anything about it, but I had to throw them away as if they weren't mine, and really missed them. But at least I dodged a bullet as far as being outed was concerned.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

So sorry to hear what happened to you, Megan!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Oh my.. that's terrible.. both because you lost your precious stuff.. and because it could have some consequences for being outed!

I hope the police will find the car and be discreet about it!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Hi,

Sorry to hear your gear has been taken ,

When i had our sons 4 x 4 the small window was smashed and my pink carry bag that Kaylyn gave me bithday present i had skirts tops shoes no wig as i was wearing that and a few peaces of Mom's jewelry
    And photo's of my Mothers family and documents going back to the 1880's .

As there was a rugby match going on , i'll take it because it was pink and teams colours they would have thought pink and black it was rugby gear,

Oh well ti's done and gone. ill replace through our family the photos copy's just not the originanl documents.

As for the clothes not botherd,

...noeleena...

Bad news about the car Megan and all your stuff...

No need to worry about any discovery - if the vehicle is recovered a simple "Well, the thief must have left the bag..." would get you off the hook.

Of course, the police may then keep it as evidence in their hunt for the crossdressing car thief... and they might DNA test the lipstick... and if you had to provide elimination DNA....

Fingers xed - I'm sure that's most unlikely - but I hope your car is recovered - it's a horrible feeling of your property being violated, I know...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Mountain Lass
    Yes, but the car was subsequently firebombed! Insurance claim was interesting...!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Megan,

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Regarding the police I guess it comes down to the size of the place you live. If it is a small town with a small local police, then it is plausible that discretion may be a bit challenging. A larger city, I am sure they will have seen a lot and are more likely not to care. However, I am hoping that they will act professionally and just do what needs to be done. You could say the bag is not yours but then again, they will confiscate it and you will loose your stuff.

Keep us informed how it goes.

Hugs

Isha

Sorry for your troubles! But it would seem to me you've got a ready made alibi?

The "Stuff " obviously belongs to the SOBs that stole your car!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I am currently involved with the Citizens Academy with our local police dept. It is amazing the resources they have for finding stolen vehicles. Unfortunately they cant promise your items will still be in the trunk. But if they are I am sure they have a code of privacy they must follow and they will be very professional and discreet.
    Erica

Can you claim it was your girlfriend's?

Oh yeah. I have a six foot five breastless girlfriend who wears size sixteen patent leather pumps. I don't think that one will work. Sorry to hear about your car.

Silver Member
    It is sad to read about your stolen car and personal belongings, but most officers of the law probably have seen similar cases. A possible answer to your stolen items is saying you have been invited to a private summer garden party, the theme being beautiful women, and this was your costume. Hope all is recovered without too much damage. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    Oh yeah. I have a six foot five breastless girlfriend who wears size sixteen patent leather pumps.
    Had to wipe the coffee off my screen. Thanks for that What about telling it's for emergency purposes, considering drivers are more likely to stop for women (apparently)?

It's not like it's illegal to have a cross-dressing survival kit in the trunk of your car, so it's really none of the cops' business in case they find the car and the kit intact. People will believe what they want to believe anyway.

Banned Read only
    Your car was stolen. ANYTHING found in it, should it be recovered, could have been left by anyone. Unless there is identifying items in the bag, it is just noise in the theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Of course, the police may then keep it as evidence in their hunt for the crossdressing car thief... and they might DNA test the lipstick... and if you had to provide elimination DNA....
    For a car thief? Pretty unlikely unless the victim is a police officer and they are pulling out all the stops!

Chances are, if your car is recovered, it will be towed to an impound yard where you will pick it up. They probably won't look inside at all.

I'm hoping for the best!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I really don't think the police will care...they'll likely move on to the next crisis and forget about you by the next day.

Not happened to me and I don't think the police will care, just as long as the car is recovered.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Megan,
    I'm with Jennifer, the police won't care. They've got too many other things to go after..

This hasn't exactly happened to me, but close & worse. I had all my Connie stuff in a box stashed in one of my attics. My wife went rooting around looking for something & found it all. She threw the box out - I never saw any of it again. I was waiting for her to lambast me but curiously, she never said a word about it, and so neither did I. That was probably 15 years ago now. Somethings you just never forget..

Hope you get your car back unmolested..

Hugs, Connie Marie

Also sorry to hear of theft. I also once had a car taken and never saw it again. If recovered with the bag still there I would not worry. The police will not publish anything. Did you report the items to your insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    If they go that far on car theft in the UK, Katey, then maybe I should consider moving there!

Megan says she's in SoCal and here, well, the police really don't care. I had a very expensive 36-foot motorhome stolen a few years ago. It ended up spening six weeks in an industrial neighborhood. At some point it was parked in front of a fire hydrant on the wrong side of the street for about a week or two. The companies in the area told me they complained to the polic a couple of times. It didn't even have a ticket on it for being parked in front of the hydrant!

Finally, one of the company managers went into it (the door had been forced open originally) and found my friend's phone number, called her, she called me. Her husband, a deputy sheriff, notified the LAPD and went with me to recover it. The only interest the police had was in making sure no-one was in it before we went in. They took the false license plate (probably stolen from some other vehicle) as "evidence" and they were done.

I even showed them a soda cup that wasn't mine in the cup holder and asked them if they wanted it to check for fingerprints. "Nah," they said, "that kind of stuff doesn't hold prints too well."

So if they ever recover Megan's car they're not likely to make a big deal about it.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

It's not happened to many of us, but look for the threads about those of use who have gotten an ticket en femme. It's not that bad, the cops are just glad you didn't come to the door nekid.
    Last edited by LauraOTN; 04-17-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I hope you get your car back in one piece and your bag of stuff.
    I wouldn't worry too much about whats in the bag as far as the police. They may ask if its yours but say yes it is.
    They just want you to get your stuff back nothing more.
    If you act like its no big deal then it won't be.

Platinum Member
    Hi Megan, That's a very interesting scenario, Please do keep us advised.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 04-17-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!