Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: morning dressing

morning dressing

I find that I enjoy dressing most in the am more than the pm. Something about getting into nice sexy or sweet girl clothes in the am that just makes my day. I usually have about 2 or 3 hours before I have to go to work and it's impossible to dress in the evening due to being married and in the closet. But still, the morning is such a relief to be Jenny. Your thoughts?

All my time is early morning too, Jenny... like you, circumstances demand...

I wish it could be different - I'm convinced I could look so much better if I wasn't half asleep trying to stop eyeliner going everywhere and looking like I'd just got up, but needs must, eh?

I do find that I have a stupid grin on my face later in the day, so that's a nice bonus...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Yes Jenny, sometimes I wake up around 5am, and just feel like dressing up while the SO is sound asleep. Its also a good time for me if its on a weekday, at that time of day, there should be no untimely visitors either. We live in an apt. complex. I feel a whole lot better, after getting some dressing time in, and usually a little housework done too!!

I like morning dressing the best. I work from home and if I have no errands to run I can spend all day dressed if I start in the morning
    I really need to work on my signature...

Silver Member
    Any available time is always a great time to dress! We are not all on the same schedule or time zone, but IMO, no matter where you are in the world, their is some one dressing at the same moment you are! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we knew who they were? Enjoy.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Jenny I'm right there with you hon, I work afternoons as well so my Leigh time comes before work. I do wear panties 24/7 but to be fully dressed is the best. Just feels great.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I get up at 4:30 to enjoy my coffee and the news (or a classic episode of Sea Hunt) while dressed. Usually a short skirt of some type. I also go for my morning bike ride wearing sports bra, women's running top and leggings, or capri leggings.
    Morning is my favorite time to dress! My wife is in bed asleep, and I can be comfortable. She knows, but has asked to not see me in a skirt.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenny, I always dress for three hours every Morning.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I like to dress in the morning, and stay there all day, and then a pretty night gown for sleep'n

Living alone does have it's advantages on the weekend. For work I have to dress as a man, but after 5 on Friday, I'm all Renne til Monday at 8.... Sleeping in on Saturday waking up in a nighty and the tossing on a pair of yoga pants and a cute top just to sluff off to the couch to relax is the best.....

Still, if I want to get really dressed, it's still going to take two hours in the bathroom but I'm out to the mall by noon... usually...

Renne.....

I love to dress femme first thing in the morning. I work at home so I could wear dresses all day but they just are not practical for the work I do. I generally wear them in the morning and evening but waking up and putting on a bra and a dress first thing makes me happy.

I usually wake up wearing a bra, breastforms, panties and a frilly nightgown. But I do hate to get undressed for work.

I only change to go to work, morning or night time is a natural for me.

The only time it is un-natural is when I have to change to go to work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Morning here too! The SO is snoring away and I'm in happy land for a couple of hours!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Get dressed first thing in the morning? Since I go all the way or nothing, what would be the point?

I'm not going to out the way I dress at noon. And, my planned shoots at home usually require 3 plus hours to set up and get ready for.

Now that I think about it? I don't ever start thinking about a dressing session until after 10am!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Every once in a while I'll have a charmed day where I can be dressed all day long and on those days it's a pleasure to get up. It's so nice and relaxing not to have to switch genders in mid-stream.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I work nights and on my day off I'm usually up around 400 and enjoy showering and really taking my time getting ready

Gone to live my life
    Morning dressing on the weekends happens on occasion if I am going to spend some Isha time in the city. However, the weekdays is not an option as I get up a 4AM and then go to unit PT (Physical Training). As much as some people in my unit know about Isha, I don't think the rest is ready for PT Isha (sports bra/top, girl shorts, runners and long hair).

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    I usually have the strongest need in the morning straight after shaving and showering, my body feels ready for it, if I can't fully dress I'll underdress to walk the dog. It's a great start to the day ! I don't mind so much if I don't get the chance later in the day.

I tend to dress more in the afternoon. I go to work early and get home by mid day, I usually change as soon as I get home. Weekends I am usually always dressed.

~Ash

I find when you dress in the morning or in the day hours, there is a lot of nature light in the house were as at night it's always darker or you have lights in the house on, taking away from our natural beauty.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I sleep every night in nightgown with bra and forms. Everything is so nice and cuddly warm when I wake up. Usually, I'm up at 3:30 and completely Carla by 4:00 or, I'll just lounge until it's time to go to work. When I get home all I can think about is getting dressed correctly but, wifey ain't there yet.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    Maybe we should all form a "Morning Crossdressers Club"
    Well, I enjoy dressing up whenever possible but agree that mornings are special.
    I've been fortunate to be able to cut down on my workload so mornings are usually free time.
    Love to start the day deciding what to wear and then putting together a pretty outfit.
    Reading this website, shopping and cleaning up the house has become a wonderful morning routine.
    Only downside is the ultimate transformation back to guy work clothes to face the outside world.
    Grateful for the time I do have and the chance to share my thoughts with others out there on this incredible website!

One of the best things that 'does it' for me, is sleeping as a girl. Wig, girl nightwear, when I wake up what I see is 'girl'. And for a while, life doesn't seem so bad.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I ewnjoy getting up in the AM and getting dressed first thing It is a nic e way to start the day Sometimes it lasts all day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee