Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: morning dressing

I dress every morning and I suspect my sleep pattern (early to bed, early to rise) has to do with the fact that early mornings are the only real private time I have in which to enjoy my favorite clothing.

Wow! So many morning dressers.. never expected that! Perhaps it has something to do with me being an evening person.. and the only thing I can do in the morning is get dressed in my jeans and shirt.. drink a cup of coffee and head to work. :P

I should explore this thing you call early morning..
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

I can do mornings, but for me late afternoon or early evening is peak. After a long day at work nothing better than coming home and changing into comfortable girl wear.

I enjoy getting up early on Sundays, getting dressed casual, and going for the paper and coffee........... so wonderful to let the woman out for a bit.....
    Joann, a Jersey Shore Gal.
    "Be True to Yourself"

I dress for a couple of hours in the mornings and 4 hours at night during the week , on the weekends I dress all day until I go to bed. I put on track pants and no socks when I go out and do some errands , but after I come back home I take the track pants off and put on my heels and relax on the couch

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    Being an early riser myself I often take the opportunity to fem up in the mornings. I normally have two or three hours free before work. If I have dress the evening before I make sure there is something different to wear for the morning.

My wife is fine with it as long as I don’t wake her up before 7.30 am. Lynn always takes her a cup of tea at 7.30 am so she can drink her tea as I change back into drab for work.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I am usually still dressed in the morning.....in the same clothes from the night before. Does that count as a morning dresser?

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Mornings are the best time to get all dressed up. I am lucky to have an accepting wife and a very flexible job.

Jenny , if the opportunity presented itself, I would live to dress in the morning. Unfortunately, the time to freely dress at home has not materialized. As an aside to this question, I have to wonder how difficult it is to change from glorious femme to male work mode. As for me, it would be so painful to undress my glory to change / do battle in my male workplace. The joy & glory of being en femme is so wonderful that I hate any interruptions. Peace, mel

Oh to be the same in the am! I don't think my wife would approve of either! Lucky girl!

I have a "work when I want job", so morning dress is the best for me. Besides, I feel the most feminine in the am.

I also do that a lot, especially when I know that in the afternoon I have to be somewhere else.

Aspiring Member
    Nothing like morning dressing. You've got great energy, feel great. I used to love it when I could sleep en femme then get up and into it early which I did enjoy for several years when I had different hours and no daughter in the house. Now my sessions have been moved to late evenings when at all, of which I find myself nodding out sleepily.

I cherish that rare occasion when morning dressing and sleeping en femme again becomes my reality if only for a moment.

I love the morning dress. But since the seperation its anytime. I love it

I like dressing whenever, and can only dress in the morning when my gf is about as the postman always rings the doorbell as we always have parcels, but as he knows us if Cindy answered the door he probably would not give me the post as he wouldn't recognise me. So I tend to dress more afternoon and evenings. But my one wish is to be able to just roll out of bed, get dressed and then spend the day as Cindy and go to bed as Cindy.

When I have time in the AM I will do a quick dress .mostly tho iam already dressed nightgown panties mybe maybe not.. I love to feel my nite gown falling off my hips when I get out of bed, brushing my hair, haveing my coffee.....I usually dont under dress but when I do its the last minute so I dont have time to change my mind