Thread: want to start HRT but its banned in my country. what ??

Unhappy HRT is banned in my country. what now ??

I've decided to start on HRT so i went on a research quest. Turns out that in my country as a Islamic country banned HRT for the opposite sex. I dont want to self medicate with those online meds since it will be dangerous for my health especially without proper prescriptions. what do you think ? any other method to get hrt or doctor view on it in other countries ?

Banned Read only
    I hate to say it but if you really want this then it is time to move to a country where it is legal.

Gold Member
    I agree with Jorja. You either take it self-medicated, which would still be illegal along with being dangerous, or you move to where you can take care of yourself legally. Are you up for that? Is it important enough?

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyari_lolita View Post
    I've decided to start on HRT
    Why?

Nothing you have written in your introduction suggests even remotely that you are transsexual, so why the sudden leap to want to start HRT?

What do you expect to get from that? It is not at all clear from what you have written.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

just because im new in the forum with no indication in my introduction thread saying nothing about transforming doesnt mean i never had a history about it. im well aware of the danger because i did self medicate before and without doctor visits when im still a college student. there are a point that i stopped everything after my dad passed away and the only man in the house.

i just wanna ask what should i do .i dont know where or anyone to ask in this country.. im wiling to move as i already planned to move to Japan to open my company there but maybe in another 5-10 years time. im curious if i can go hrt in other countries like thai or sg since its only an hour flight /6 hours drive from my place. those are the things i want to know.

Banned Read only
    Sorry, I do not have the answers for you. The last time I was in that part of the world long enough to do anything was a long long time ago. Just an idea, you might get in contact with one of the doctors that work with transgender patients in Thailand or one of the countries you are interested in. Ask them if they will work with you or at least find out what is required to become their patient for when you do move.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I'm sorry, your answer to my questions is coming out as "give me the information because I want it". So I will repeat the questions;

1 Why do you want to start HRT?

2 What do you hope to get out of it?

You have said that you like wearing cute stuff and that your partner likes it too, but you still have never mentioned Gender Dysphoria.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

If you get a prescription from Thailand will you be able to fill it in your country? Will you get arrested if you try HRT being against the law? If so, I would not risk this. Accelerate your move. However, if you can fill your prescriptions and have funds to travel abroad it may be feasible to get treated outside while living in Malaysia. Typically you see a doctor every 3 months the first year, then every 6 months and then yearly or as needed like the rest of the population.