Thread: Shower and dress time!

Shower and dress time!

Hi ladies!!
    So I have only underdressed in the last year. I think tonight I will change that. I'm going to take a shower and maybe shave my legs (going to decide when I get in the shower). After I'm going to pick out some nice spring dresses to try on since it is finally heating up!! I can't wait!

Silver Member
    Sounds like a wonderful plan Erika! Remember to "pat" your body dry after your shower, then moisturize after shaving, perhaps add a light spray of perfume, and relax in the moment. Enjoy.

By all means shave your legs. I've been shaving mine most of the time for the last 10 or 15 years. And you won't believe the feeling of nylons on freshly shaved and moisturized (I like baby oil after shaving) legs.

You go girl. Do yourself a faver and shave those legs. Then put some baby oil on them. It feels awesome girl.
    Angie

Please be careful with the razor, take your time. I remember losing a lot of blood my first couple of times like the drain scene from Psycho. And like every one has said moisturize right away.

Bye-Bye Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Ahh!
    Spring is finally here!
    Or is it?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Erika, Once you get them smooth and clean keep them that way with an epilator.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I love my eplilator! Once you start.....youll love it too.

Erika, i hope you had a wonderful time dressing last night, did you decide to shave your legs?

Gone to live my life
    Hi Erika,

I hope you had a great time with your dress-up time yesterday.

Hugs

Isha

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    I have also underdressed exclusively for the last several years, however, I have made a vow to stay 'smooth' for the forseeable future. It is a constant job of upkeep, but in doing so I feel I am ,
    'Staying Connected' to my feminie alter-ego. I concur with all other posts in the 'feel' it lends to our efforts. Not to mention all of these lovely fabrics in my wardrobe definately are appreciated tenfold when enjoyed next to smooth skin!!

yay enjoy!!! make it special I enjoy every chance I get.
    For the love of all thats holy, does this make my butt look big!

after I take my shower and dry myself off , after a hard days work ,I shave my legs and private parts put on my panties ,pantyhose , skirt and heels , then I relax sitting on my couch watching tv program, for about 4 hours before I go to bed