Thread: 1st person I come out to

1st person I come out to

My best friend of over 30 years and I were having a few beers in the garage one night a couple weeks ago, and we both had a pretty good glow on. As usual we we got to talking about girls and sex n stuff, then out of the blue he suddenly confessed to me about having had encounters with men over the years, and that he had always been a little curious about me. We're both single right now so I figured this was as good of a time as any to tell him about my crossdressing and showed him some pics from my phone. He was pretty impressed and wanted to meet Bailey really bad, so we hung out the other night with me dressed. We always had kind of a bromance thing going on, but when he seen me all dolled up and fully shaved I think he absolutely fell in love, lol.

Its so awesome to finally have a real life friend that I can be open about this stuff with, and a friend who can accompany me out and make sure things are safe if I ever do decide to go out. Our friendship has grown to a whole new level now. I can't help but wonder what life might have been like if we would have made these discoveries back when we were college roommates, lol
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-18-2014 at 02:52 AM. Reason: too much information

When I was out with the girls we often met gay people that involved one of them dressing.
    Quite often it was a surprise to see because they always looked like a heterosexual couple on first meeting.

They had their lifestyle and I had "MINE".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Bailey, That sounds like a wonderful friendship.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Bailey. Thanks for sharing such a great story. I am glad that you had the opportunity to explore this side of your relationship with your friend.

Hugs

Isha

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    The coolest part about your friendship, Bailey, is the 30 years. My BFF and I have been like twin brothers for over 50 years. Although he's immersed himself into his faith, I do think that he wouldn't have a problem with Carla. I've always been the one to reel him back in to reality when bad habits got the best of him. Maybe someday. I mean, come on! It's the same crazy homie with nice tits and legs!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Hi Bailey, I think it is amazing you are able to share this side of you with someone so close to you. It is always nice to have someone to share with but to have such a long time friend be the one you share with is truly amazing.

~Ash

You guys have some very understanding wives. I can't count how many times over the years that our wives or girlfriends at the time wrongly accused us of being gay partners, long before either one of us ever even had any curiosity about it, lol

My thoughts exactly Carla. We already love all the same things and have been through so much over the years, I'm just a little easier on the eyes now sometimes, lol

Thanks for all the kind words of support gang. It really is amazing to finally be able to share this with someone in real life

And sorry for putting "too much information" in my original post, LMFAO!
    Last edited by Katey888; 04-18-2014 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than post again..

Must confess .. I wonder if you -- did? will? -- hook up ...!

Erin

The only people I've come out to are health professionals.