If you have read my banter the past year, you know that just a year ago my wife wasn't the most receptive to me coming out to her.
Anyway, a year later and many ups and downs, We consider it acceptable for me to dress at home when the kids aren't around. Oddly enough, my girl mode attire mirrors my guy mode attire, jeans shirt (cami for girl mode) and an over shirt, flannel, casual collared or wrap type. Makeup was more or less not on the table of negotiations, which has been ok by me. It's a lot of work for a few hours. As such, my makeup skills are not the best.
I have been hemming and hawing a makeover for a couple years now, but never really pressed for one, I was just grateful to get to the point of dressing regularly.
So today, as an Easter gift, Completely out of the blue, my wife surprised me today with a gift certificate to get a makeover at a local makeover place! (transformations By Roris) although now that it's a reality I'm kinda scared and have no clue about what to do to prep.
Do I come dressed? How do I dress? What do I wear? Do I need a wig? What all do they do to me?