Thread: I'm finally comfortable as a woman.

I'm finally comfortable as a woman.

No, not a guilt thing, long over that.
    I've just swapped strapped, squeezed, squashed and tottering for smaller forms, wedges and granny pants. Wish I'd done it sooner.

You are an inspiration to all of us... Thank you.

same here

Wife wanted seperation. I did. Got my own place. When not working in dressed and I feel so in tune with myself.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cassie, It sounds like you are enjoying your new life.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

How about yoga pants, and flats, lol! Yes---the more you're out dressed, the more you dress comfortably!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Dalrin,
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Best Wishes ! Its wonderful to live as a woman.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

That's wonderful! I, too, am finally becoming more comfortable with myself while dressed. I'm hoping if I continue to be more comfortable with myself I may eventually gain the courage to venture in to the outside world dressed.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm quite comfortable all the time. In fact, in drab I never give it a thought! Now in drag it's a whole different story. Style always trumps comfort. Tasteful lingerie always trumps practical. The look and feel of dressing well is my motivation for dressing at all. Otherwise, why bother?

Aspiring Member
    Cassie: I'm with you girl, I pull, pinch, and squeeze occasionally but most of the time I go for the comfort!

Danielle

Reality Check
    If you mean you're dressing as a normal woman, not someone out in a night club, I've always been there. No six inch heels for me, not too short mini skirts, no outrageous forms.

My forms make me a size "C", I wear mostly flats and skirts about knee length. Or jeans.

Blending and confidence are the keys!

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

I meant I'm done with all the various shaping and pulling appliances and outrageous heels, they didn't achieve much except making it hard to do things.
    As a side effect though, I'm definitely at the comfortable with cross dressing stage. Getting dressed is like saying hello to an old friend rather than seeing a strange man wearing a dress.

I reserve the right to dress a bit 'exotically' on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
    That's wonderful! I, too, am finally becoming more comfortable with myself while dressed. I'm hoping if I continue to be more comfortable with myself I may eventually gain the courage to venture in to the outside world dressed.
    I'm about the same level as yourself, I'm happy being Cindy but get scared of leaving during the day. I've been out a couple of times under the cover of darkness, and then beat myself up as I can't physically do it in the day. But most of this is because I got quite comfortable, then went on chatroullette dressed and the trolls were out in force that day and as I wouldn't lift my top the insults kept coming which led to a few days crying and eating chocolate and ice cream. But that is behind me now due to telling a few of my friends.

I have to agree with Lynn Marie, for me its all about getting dolled up and going to places, looking at style vs being what's practical. I really don't find any interest in dressing casually or for comfort. I love skirts, dresses, tight pants and heels. If I want practical I'll just be in male mode.

I dress comfortably, thongs and nice lingerie, I wear younger clothing, skinny jeans, shorts and such like for relaxing.
    I believe smaller is better boob wise, adds that air of mystery.
    Skirts just above the knee and tops that show cleavage.
    Yes, I am blessed, I am sure.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I knew what you meant Hon. I became quite comfortable presenting as a woman some time ago. I did find out that performing in front of others helps that immensely.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gone to live my life
    Hi Cassie,

Glad to hear you are at peace with being who you need to be.

Hugs

Isha

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieD View Post
    Sorry if I caused any confusion.

I meant I'm done with all the various shaping and pulling appliances and outrageous heels, they didn't achieve much except making it hard to do things.
    As a side effect though, I'm definitely at the comfortable with cross dressing stage. Getting dressed is like saying hello to an old friend rather than seeing a strange man wearing a dress.

I reserve the right to dress a bit 'exotically' on occasion.
    Good for you Cassie. Each their own, but you don't need to wear s%(ty clothes, with DDD's, and 8" heels to be a woman.

Cassie... that's cool...

There's a time and a place for exotic... but there is definitely more time, and more places, for comfortable...

Just leave me out for granny pants...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Thanks for the replies everyone, just -

trust me on the granny pants...