Thread: Compliments anyone?

Compliments anyone?

Hi All

During my time on this forum I have grown to love and enjoy the input of the members of this forum. Though I do not know any of you personally, I appreciate the value your online persona's has had in my life. I therefore would like to see what we appreciate about each other, by asking you to pick one member of the forum, and pay them one compliment. No duplication please (pick someone else if the person you wanted to compliment has been taken). Also please stick to one person to prevent that dreaded "Why didn't I get a mention?" happening. Also, try make this about what lies beneath the skin (and the clothes for that matter). I'll get the ball rolling by repeating what I said to Isha this morning (In the RSA anyway), with a bit added:

I love the way you always have this positive zest. The way reading your posts always seem to lift my spirit.

i would pick katey888, her diplomacy commands my heartfelt respect, and my use of Google rises exponentially, the more she posts the more i use...

and its hard to just pick one when so many have an influence.....
    Last edited by mykell; 04-22-2014 at 08:37 AM. Reason: added
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Sorry Jenny, but this is why I drive people nuts when they ask what is your favorite color, food, season etc. There are great qualities in a lot of things and especially people here. So the person I would pick would have a lot of names.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    For me Samantha Solo shes always kind but with a bit of good advice. She has such a great sassy style too

This has been closed as it can still be seen as a popularity contest.

There will always be people wondering why they did not get a mention.

We are here to support each other.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations